Will Turk's offense look like this?

Seems interesting. I doubt it could work at any other level -- too complicated for even JVs and too riskt for college. Maybe I'll try it for a couple series later in the year with the 9- and 10-year-olds I coach.

Seems interesting. I doubt it could work at any other level -- too complicated for even JVs and too riskt for college. Maybe I'll try it for a couple series later in the year with the 9- and 10-year-olds I coach.

We could have used it during the Flutie/Johnson era, it could have solved alot of problems!

So if I have this right, we'd have on the field just about every play something along the lines of:

Edwards, Losman, Fowler, Royal, another TE, Evans, Hardy, Parrish, Reed, Lynch and Jackson

Correct? That would be interesting. We'd get killed, but it would be intersting. Plus, we could trade Dockery, Walker AND PETERS for a great center and tight ends.

So if I have this right, we'd have on the field just about every play something along the lines of:

Edwards, Losman, Fowler, Royal, another TE, Evans, Hardy, Parrish, Reed, Lynch and Jackson

Correct? That would be interesting. We'd get killed, but it would be intersting. Plus, we could trade Dockery, Walker AND PETERS for a great center and tight ends.

Wasn't Peters a converted TE?

We could just keep him for the <another TE> spot ...

Wasn't Peters a converted TE?

We could just keep him for the <another TE> spot ...

Keep him? This is the way to solve the earth-shaking hold out that has been going on now for more than two hours! Trade him for the Bears' Olin Kreutz or Vikes' Matt Birk.

Keep him? This is the way to solve the earth-shaking hold out that has been going on now for more than two hours! Trade him for the Bears' Olin Kreutz or Vikes' Matt Birk.

Convert him back to TE.

Then there is no reason for a holdout. He will be an overpaid TE.