Last Night's Colbert Report with Nas

Wow, thanx OC. I feel so touched :cry:

I have said that they are racist POS's that are an embarrassment to black people. I hate that anyone gives either of them the time of the day, as they are about dividing America up. Now, I am critical of any network that gives these guys face time. However, I have yet to see anyone (meaning hosts of shows) on those other stations give out severely racist remarks. I never saw Russert or Blitzer say crap like "taking out" a black candidate.

Everyone knows that FOX panders to the conservative end of the spectrum, which means that most Republican people will watch only FOX News. In general, the other news stations come off as liberal because most of the scandals and controversial issues in our government come from the Republican Party. However, I do not see that as pandering to the liberals, because the truth is generally pretty amusing (see Ted Stevens). It is also very safe to say that the majority of the racists against blacks are from the conservative school of thought, and in general support the Republican Party, while FOX is the network that they can identify with.

You argued with Elliot for 3 pages in a relatively short time on the internet. Yeah that is a cripple fight. Also, FWIW, I do not support affirmative action in its current incarnation, so nice try at a futile attempt to slam me.

You're kidding right? Or are you really that ignorant? Just asking...

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FoxSnooze panders to the SALACIOUS end of the spectrum. I only watch Fox, because it's so damned funny ("In today's news, we have a guy stuck in a trench, a car chase, and a missing white woman." That's called the "Fox News Daytime Trifecta".)

Anyone who thinks they're a conservative news outlet is delusional. They may be conservative...but they're about as much a news outlet as Jerry Springer.

Thank you for making my point. They are salacious, and in order to constantly be looking down on the "idiots who decided it was a good idea to mess with the police", or some other Sheppard Smith mantra, they simply cannot be racist or have even the slightest form of impropriety. It blows their whole "high and mighty" schtick.

I agree that the car chases are worthless, but that's not what I am saying. I am saying that justnzane has no basis for calling them racist, has yet to provide any, and is still ducking the fact that he is clearly making judgments about something he has no idea about.

Thank you for making my point. They are salacious, and in order to constantly be looking down on the "idiots who decided it was a good idea to mess with the police", or some other Sheppard Smith mantra, they simply cannot be racist or have even the slightest form of impropriety. It blows their whole "high and mighty" schtick.

I agree that the car chases are worthless, but that's not what I am saying. I am saying that justnzane has no basis for calling them racist, has yet to provide any, and is still ducking the fact that he is clearly making judgments about something he has no idea about.

:D Are you trying to argue that Fox News isnt' hypocritical?

:D Are you trying to argue that Fox News isnt' hypocritical?

Are you trying to argue that CNN isn't hypocritical? How about Dan Rather's CBS news? :censored: (see, I can do it too)

I will leave MSNBC for justnzane's new "cripple fight". My original point centers on MSNBC/CNN trying to "outfox" FOX, and the #s prove they are failing miserably for the last 5 years. Once again, FOX is winning, and the competition isn't going to beat them on their "salacious" battlefield. Is that concept a hard one?

I'd love to have a real, non-ideology, D-bag, marketing person come in here and tell us why. (then again, is there such a thing?)

In all honesty, my entire involvement in this thread boils down to:

1. Correcting stupidity-->elliot

2. Challenging ignorance-->justnzane

Most importantly:

Hey a-holes, you don't get to call people that don't agree with you RACISTS! You don't own the license to that word just because you are a liberal! All of you lame-ass bitches will be held accountable for using race to divide us, sooner or later. Just like "the surge" is getting you "later" rather than "sooner" now. Deal with reality. Obama has to pay for your specious crap! Enjoy. By all means, keep running your mouths and win the election for McCain. Now that would be wonderfully entertaining. Especially the part where you start blaming everybody else....

Are you trying to argue that CNN isn't hypocritical? How about Dan Rather's CBS news? :D (see, I can do it too)

I will leave MSNBC for justnzane's new "cripple fight". My original point centers on MSNBC/CNN trying to "outfox" FOX, and the #s prove they are failing miserably for the last 5 years. Once again, FOX is winning, and the competition isn't going to beat them on their "salacious" battlefield. Is that concept a hard one?

I'd love to have a real, non-ideology, D-bag, marketing person come in here and tell us why. (then again, is there such a thing?)

Most importantly:

Hey a-holes, you don't get to call people that don't agree with you RACISTS! You don't own the license to that word just because you are a liberal! All of you lame-ass bitches will be held accountable for using race to divide us, sooner or later. Just like "the surge" is getting you "later" rather than "sooner" now. Deal with reality. Obama has to pay for your specious crap! Enjoy. By all means, keep running your mouths and win the election for McCain. Now that would be wonderfully entertaining. Especially the part where you start blaming everybody else....

I was more or less referring to this line, which seems to make the point that Fox News can't be hypocritical because of their message:

They are salacious, and in order to constantly be looking down on the "idiots who decided it was a good idea to mess with the police", or some other Sheppard Smith mantra, they simply cannot be racist or have even the slightest form of impropriety. It blows their whole "high and mighty" schtick.

I find that idea kind of funny, because they don't give a damn, they'll act high and mighty and still do whatever the hell they want.

Are you trying to argue that CNN isn't hypocritical? How about Dan Rather's CBS news? :D (see, I can do it too)

Most importantly:

Just asking, it's only liberal people doing that?