How can an official NFL merchandise outlet

Someone tell Casual Male it's 2008

I'm a regular Casual Male shopper. So much so that I get their spam almost every day. For over a year they have been sending offers for NFL gear including jerseys from your favorite NFL players. Are you a Bills fan? How about a nice Spikes or McGahee jersey?

WTF!! How can the NFL allow an official merchandiser to be so clueless? I can see the suits at Casual Male grumbling that their Bills jerseys aren't selling because the fans are too poor. Maybe if you sold stuff from this century you'd sell a few items! :rolleyes:

PTR

Someone tell Casual Male it's 2008

I'm a regular Casual Male shopper. So much so that I get their spam almost every day. For over a year they have been sending offers for NFL gear including jerseys from your favorite NFL players. Are you a Bills fan? How about a nice Spikes or McGahee jersey?

WTF!! How can the NFL allow an official merchandiser to be so clueless? I can see the suits at Casual Male grumbling that their Bills jerseys aren't selling because the fans are too poor. Maybe if you sold stuff from this century you'd sell a few items! :rolleyes:

PTR

Seems like just a few years ago now that Spikes and McGahee were going to all but singlehandedly revolutionize Bills football and propel us to championship caliber levels, doesn't it.