Do you have a "type"?

Nanker

Was your first sexual experience one that imprinted you with an impression of what your ideal sexual partner is?

Just curious. I've known several friends who have a "thing" for older women and can trace that back to an early experience with an older woman.

I've often thought that Hugh Heffner's disdain of pubic hair is the result of his first sexual experiences with pre-pubescent girls.

Okay, I'm a perv. I'm not THAT curious about specifics. Just wondering if others have noticed the correlation.

I was definitely imprinted - screwed, blued and tattooed so-to-speak, and I'm happy for it.

My first experience was with a dingy old gym sock and yes, it made a strong impression. We've been together ever since.

Artie Lange from the Howard Stern Show and Dave Attell (formerly host of Comedy Central's "Insomniac") went to Afghanistan to do a comedy show for soldiers as part of the USO tour. I heard the Stern show when Artie came back, and he was telling about the experience. He said before their comedy show, the USO rep gave them some guidelines of topics that were off limits. They included the President, politics, homosexuality, and a few other things...And strangely enough, masturbation was also on the list of banned topics.

So Artie is telling the story of Dave Attell coming out to do his comedy set, and he says to the troops:

"Well, they've told me that discussing masturbation is off limits. So let me tell you about the time I !@#$ a gym sock filled with shampoo." :rolleyes:

A couple years ago I was helping a friend move. He's a compulsive box-labeller, so there were boxes marked with stuff like, "bowls, spices, cooking utensils" or "rock t-shirts and ties," etc…

So, at one point, my other friend and I come across this big box labelled "Krusty Socks." Of course we demanded an explanation. He claims he has a Krusty the Clown talking doll and he put it with his socks for some reason. We're like, "yeah right, buddy, whatever you say, wankboy." We still give the guy hell for that one.

first was with a red head, but have had a thing for red heads before and since....god i love red heads!!!! :rolleyes:

Was your first sexual experience one that imprinted you with an impression of what your ideal sexual partner is?

Just curious. I've known several friends who have a "thing" for older women and can trace that back to an early experience with an older woman.

I've often thought that Hugh Heffner's disdain of pubic hair is the result of his first sexual experiences with pre-pubescent girls.

Okay, I'm a perv. I'm not THAT curious about specifics. Just wondering if others have noticed the correlation.

I was definitely imprinted - screwed, blued and tattooed so-to-speak, and I'm happy for it.

Quiet, tall german girl. Killer body. Kinda on the slutty side though. I guess thats the way I like em now. Sounds like the perfect girl doesn't it? Back then the "quiet" characteristic was a minor detail but now? :rolleyes:

Well I have to say a nice natural rack. The first girl I was with was blessed by the lord himself. This was back in '94 and I still see her father once in a while around town, and he always stops at chats me up but all I can think about while hes rambling on is his daughter.

From what I heard she didnt blossom so well into high school and so forth. Real weird seeing how her old man is a big shot where I live. Poor bastard had 4 girls and all were pretty good looking or "blessed". Never did meet the mother though.

In the end I married a beautiful woman who happens to be built in the same fashion, gotta go with what works.