Trying to GAIN some weight!

Buffan00

John's advice is pretty good. For me, last year I put on about 20 lbs pretty quick after breaking my foot. My friend little Debbie was there for support, as well as Mr. Labatt and Captain Morgan. This year, since I have cut down on those 3 things I am back under 210 and lost 25 lbs. so far. thebug had a good idea with the beer and chicken wings, but you can't do that long term. So, I would follow John's plan, though it will cost you the cash that you are wasting on groceries. Trying to gain/lose weight is a B word, doing it without monitoring it is much easier.

John's advice is pretty good. For me, last year I put on about 20 lbs pretty quick after breaking my foot. My friend little Debbie was there for support, as well as Mr. Labatt and Captain Morgan. This year, since I have cut down on those 3 things I am back under 210 and lost 25 lbs. so far. thebug had a good idea with the beer and chicken wings, but you can't do that long term. So, I would follow John's plan, though it will cost you the cash that you are wasting on groceries. Trying to gain/lose weight is a B word, doing it without monitoring it is much easier.

My plan is definately not cheap.....that is why I look to buy things in the bulk like supplements and food. I have a bill once a month for supplements and I buy in the bulk and keep a freezer in my garage.

My plan is definately not cheap.....that is why I look to buy things in the bulk like supplements and food. I have a bill once a month for supplements and I buy in the bulk and keep a freezer in my garage.

You could save some money if you kept the freezer in the basement. :rolleyes: Ask fez.