Marshawn, you're not alone

I love it, Novak says he didn't know he hit anyone, yet the witness says the guy was splayed across the windshield. :w00t:

It was actually more of a stiff-arm.

And yeah, the witness saying the victim was "splayed onto the windshield" kind of destroys the "I didn't know I hit him" defense.

I found this interesting: Finally, Bono said, Novak put his head out the window of his car and motioned him over. Bono said he told him that you can't hit a pedestrian and just drive away. He quoted Novak as responding: “I didn’t see him there.”

If that's true shouldn't his answer have been: "You're kidding me. What pedestrian." His response seems to reinforce that he DID see him.

He will get grilled....whatever the circumstances, Novak (not a fan) has spoken with police the same day...Marshawns' error wasn't in hitting someone, it was in stonewalling investigators once it was known it was his car...there is a difference.

The only reason Novak spoke to police the same day is because a wittness chased him down and blocked his path preventing him from getting away. Yeah, I see a big difference there...

Thanks for saving me the typing on that. :rolleyes:

Yes Novak should be your hero because he talked to the cops immediately...and lied. :blink:

:lol::blush:

You guys need to get off Marshawn. I for one have forgiven him and I now admit if you gotta' hit somebody.....run. Just splay that sh*t and get the hellout pronto. Legally, Novak should've just Roethlisbergered that guy on the bike too. I'm sure he had his helmet on. Remember the four aint's. It ain't a crime if you don't get caught, it ain't dime if it don't get bought, it ain't a show if you don't get paid, she ain't a ho if you don't get laid.

And now for the rest of the story. Could explain why he didn't see the guy.

BOSTON -- Syndicated Chicago Sun-Times columnist Robert Novak has been diagnosed with a brain tumor and is being treated in a Boston hospital.

Mr. Novak issued a statement Monday saying the tumor was found Sunday after he'd been rushed to Brigham and Women's Hospital from Cape Cod, where he was visiting his daughter.

I like this quote from the article in reference to an earlier incident of agressive driving:

"Learn to read the signs, [bodily orifice]!" Novak snapped before speeding away, according to an item in The Washington Post's Reliable Source column.

I don't think i've ever seen a&$ho|e be censored out with "bodily orifice" inserted instead. Somehow, it almost sounds dirtier?

Wasn't that one of Rob Johnson's maladies in the injury report one time?

I found this interesting: Finally, Bono said, Novak put his head out the window of his car and motioned him over. Bono said he told him that you can't hit a pedestrian and just drive away. He quoted Novak as responding: “I didn’t see him there.”

If that's true shouldn't his answer have been: "You're kidding me. What pedestrian." His response seems to reinforce that he DID see him.

Yeah, everyone's read that Encyclopedia Brown story --- how'd Novak know it was a "he" if he didn't see him? Case closed! That'll be 25 cents, plus expenses!