Marshawn, you're not alone

I heard a joke about Marshawn the other day (I think that is was Randy Cross on Sirius):

During the offseason, Marshawn Lynch changed his running style from running around people to running over people.

My apologies if this has been posted before.

I heard a joke about Marshawn the other day (I think that is was Randy Cross on Sirius):

During the offseason, Marshawn Lynch changed his running style from running around people to running over people.

My apologies if this has been posted before.

It was actually more of a stiff-arm.

And yeah, the witness saying the victim was "splayed onto the windshield" kind of destroys the "I didn't know I hit him" defense.

It was actually more of a stiff-arm.

And yeah, the witness saying the victim was "splayed onto the windshield" kind of destroys the "I didn't know I hit him" defense.

was the witness on Chippewa at 3 a.m.? Novak should hope so, because as we all know, no one is on Chippewa at 3 a.m. unless their hammered.

now lets see if the national media,, or anyone drills or grills him?

He will get grilled....whatever the circumstances, Novak (not a fan) has spoken with police the same day...Marshawns' error wasn't in hitting someone, it was in stonewalling investigators once it was known it was his car...there is a difference.

I like this quote from the article in reference to an earlier incident of agressive driving:

"Learn to read the signs, [bodily orifice]!" Novak snapped before speeding away, according to an item in The Washington Post's Reliable Source column.

I don't think i've ever seen a&$ho|e be censored out with "bodily orifice" inserted instead. Somehow, it almost sounds dirtier?

He will get grilled....whatever the circumstances, Novak (not a fan) has spoken with police the same day...Marshawns' error wasn't in hitting someone, it was in stonewalling investigators once it was known it was his car...there is a difference.

There was no error on Lynch's part. That actually turned out to be the smart thing to do. No way the DA gives him the traffic violation deal, which he ultimately got, in the beginning anyway, so why talk and risk incriminating yourself? Sure he took a hit in the court of public opinion, but most people made up their minds from the start to excuse or convict him, and nothing was going to change their belief.

And in this case, great for Novak that he talked to police! He basically lied to them and will get his ass fried, since there's a witness who said the victim was on his windshield, which is almost impossible to miss, considering it was during broad daylight and on a clear day.

The only reason Novak spoke to police the same day is because a wittness chased him down and blocked his path preventing him from getting away. Yeah, I see a big difference there...

He will get grilled....whatever the circumstances, Novak (not a fan) has spoken with police the same day...Marshawns' error wasn't in hitting someone, it was in stonewalling listening to his lawyer once it was known it was his car...there is a no real difference.

Fixed that for you.

The only reason Novak spoke to police the same day is because a wittness chased him down and blocked his path preventing him from getting away. Yeah, I see a big difference there...

Like I said, whatever the circumstances were, Novak, whether forced or not, did not wait to speak with his lawyers (that was for you LA) before cooperating with police. Believe me, I am the furthest thing from a Novak backer. In fact, if his reported behavior is true, I have an even lower opinion of him, and that makes him a bigger ass than I could have imagined.

Another difference between the two situations is, Lynch is part of a very image conscious corporation, his behavior, rightfully or wrongfully, taints the entire franchise.

I don't have a problem with Marshawn necessarily, but no matter how anyone wants to finess his handling of his situation as being smart, or fair, I will never agree. Nothing good came of it. If it was simply because his lawyer told him not to talk to anyone until he got back from vacation, Lynch should have said "F-that!" His excuse was plausible enough...I am sure he could have afforded to get another lawyer to help him make a statement of some kind, in a more timely fashion. Instead, the public was left to speculate, other players names got dragged into it, and team officials were dragged into, what should have been, a very minor affair.

All is well that ends well, I guess.