Happy birthday Jack, Cajun and Millbank!!!

Beerball

Extra special birthday wishes to millbank who is celebrating his 68th today. Hope you are feeling well!!!

Normal HFBD wishes to Just Jack who turns 38 & CajunBillsBacker who is 28.

HFBD all..... Millbank get well soon

:thumbsup::unsure::worthy:

Thanks all! I always look for my shared birthday message with Jack and Millbank, and you guys have delivered every year!

Side note, I first found TBD.com on my 18th birthday when I got my first computer, so today is the 10 year mark! I have to say it's been a long ride with many memories here.

Thanks all! I always look for my shared birthday message with Jack and Millbank, and you guys have delivered every year!

Side note, I first found TBD.com on my 18th birthday when I got my first computer, so today is the 10 year mark! I have to say it's been a long ride with many memories here.

What a long strange trip it's been! HBD Joey.

HBD Joey. Let's hope for a great season, in other words an end to the playoff drought. I know you are one of the freaks down south who actually enjoys the hurricanes, but let's hope you do'nt have too many big ones there.

Finally as always I wish you and your Fighting Tigers to have a great college season. Beware of Appalachian State, I speak from experience. :rolleyes: