Secret deodorant commercial

Beerball

Anyone seen a new commercial (new to me at least) from Secret? Some woman dancing down the street with dry underarms...anywho, she comes upon a doorman and refers to him as captain...I think Ralph is the doorman. Anyone else see this?

Anyone seen a new commercial (new to me at least) from Secret? Some woman dancing down the street with dry underarms...anyone, she comes upon a doorman and refers to him as captain...I think Ralph is the doorman. Anyone else see this?

Thanks to TIVO, I haven't seen a commercial since last football season, and I'm fairly certain it wasn't a Secret commercial.

But hey...I hear there are some good shows on the Oxygen network...so knock yourself out. :blink:

Thanks to TIVO, I haven't seen a commercial since last football season, and I'm fairly certain it wasn't a Secret commercial.

But hey...I hear there are some good shows on the Oxygen network...so knock yourself out. <_<

:blink: actually playing in the middle of Deadliest Catch.

Anyone seen a new commercial (new to me at least) from Secret? Some woman dancing down the street with dry underarms...anywho, she comes upon a doorman and refers to him as captain...I think Ralph is the doorman. Anyone else see this?

So she told a secret

to Ralph who mans the door

he'll still go with a whimper

not a yell or scream or roar

Do not come on to us

by showing knees or butt or thighs

So, you're a teat lover? I can respect that.

One million dollars to the TBDer who can find this commercial and post a link. I just glanced up as the doorman was shown, but dammit, I think it was Ralph.

So, you're a teat lover? I can respect that.

One million dollars to the TBDer who can find this commercial and post a link. I just glanced up as the doorman was shown, but dammit, I think it was Ralph.

Is that hypothetical money?

B*%ch better have my money!!!

Doesn't look like Ralph the doorman to me! :thumbsup: