What is the definition of chocolate cake?

Steely Dan

Chocolate Cake  

72 members have voted

1. 1. In my opinion the classic chocolate cake is defined as...

• A yellow cake mix with chocolate icing.
    • A chocolate cake mix with any icing.
    • A chocolate cake mix with chocolate icing only.
    • Other - Please define.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I told you he will keep arguing until I give up no matter how stupid he looks. :rolleyes:

Then ask him how is one supposed to order Red Velvet Cake? The icing is not red, nor does the cake contain velvet.

If he still does not believe the whole chocolate / yellow cake problem, send him this link:

Linky

It has "pictures" to help him figure it out ...

Then ask him how is one supposed to order Red Velvet Cake? The icing is not red, nor does the cake contain velvet.

If he still does not believe the whole chocolate / yellow cake problem, send him this link:

Linky

It has "pictures" to help him figure it out ...

Thanks but it wouldn't make a difference. For years I kept asking him why he wouldn't use his cruise control. He said he hated going the same speed all the time. I asked him again a few times over the years still getting the same answer. I finally figured out what he meant while I was driving with him in the car. I pointed out that the car has buttons to increase and decrease speed while in cruise control. I could see the light go on in his noggin.

A few months later we were standing around talking to my sister when the subject of cruise control came up and he was pro cruise control now. I said I thought he didn't like going the same speed all the time and he snapped at me that the buttons were there to control that like I was an idiot. He's a tough guy to deal with.

Thanks but it wouldn't make a difference. For years I kept asking him why he wouldn't use his cruise control. He said he hated going the same speed all the time. I asked him again a few times over the years still getting the same answer. I finally figured out what he meant while I was driving with him in the car. I pointed out that the car has buttons to increase and decrease speed while in cruise control. I could see the light go on in his noggin.

A few months later we were standing around talking to my sister when the subject of cruise control came up and he was pro cruise control now. I said I thought he didn't like going the same speed all the time and he snapped at me that the buttons were there to control that like I was an idiot. He's a tough guy to deal with.

This is your brother or your BiL? I'm thinkin BiL but I confuse easily.

If you put up with this crap from your brother you need to beat him to a pulp. If it's your BiL then you're stuck unless you want a divorce.