Aerosmith feeling the financial crunch!

Buftex

http://www.theonion.com/content/news/steve...r_laid_off_from

Tyler was reportedly informed of the decision 45 minutes before the band was scheduled to go onstage for a performance, and was told to pack up his belongings and turn in his Aerosmith "wings" pin before the audience arrived.

"Tying a scarf to a microphone stand is unfortunately no longer a marketable skill," IndustryWeek editor David Blanchard said. "To compete in today's job market, you need to diversify your skill set. Someone who can not only sing, but also play tambourine and haul heavy equipment, is infinitely more valuable to a company."

It is a cruel world!

Someone will read this and think this is serious. :blink:

Once again, it is the ONION, people! If it comes from the Onion, it is satire and NOT true!

EDIT: Hard to believe, but Steven Tyler turned 60 in March...

Someone will read this and think this is serious. :nana:

Once again, it is the ONION, people! If it comes from the Onion, it is satire and NOT true!

EDIT: Hard to believe, but Steven Tyler turned 60 in March...

I don't know, 136 views, and one response (yours)...maybe all the Aersomith fanatics here (The Dean, Ric, Chef, etc) are in shock! :blink:<_<

I love the Onion, but this was one of the funniest things I had seen in a while....

I don't know, 136 views, and one response (yours)...maybe all the Aersomith fanatics here (The Dean, Ric, Chef, etc) are in shock! :blink:<_<

I love the Onion, but this was one of the funniest things I had seen in a while....

Shock? Hell no, I just helped him roll over his 401k. Thanks for the inside tip. Fugger had $14.7 million in it.

I think even funnier than the content itself is the performances by the hosts and guest. Phony and shmarmy just like the real Today Show!! Very smooth. :rolleyes:

Agree 100%. The content of the FCC one (stating nudity on network TV is fine so long as it is Alyson Hannigan from "How I met your Mother") isn't the best on the site, but the performances by all involved are excellent.