Someone Got Ahold of My Credit Card

Chef Jim

The wife was checking our cc statement online today and noticed three charges for gas way outside our area. Bastards....but their fun is up, we've cancelled the cards. Luckily my wife checks the account every day during the week. Hope that's all they've got.

My wife had her purse stolen out of her van last night. Apparently some Teenagers are hitting the vehicles in our neighborhood. Cops came. Filled out reports. Dusted for prints.

Plus about a couple of dozen calls to CC company's. What a !@#$ing day. :lol:

The wife was checking our cc statement online today and noticed three charges for gas way outside our area. Bastards....but their fun is up, we've cancelled the cards. Luckily my wife checks the account every day during the week. Hope that's all they've got.

sh-- you found out, I was planning on pre-authorized payments for my 5 year olds cell phone. :lol:

If there are any charges to phone sex numbers, it wasn't me :lol:

PTR

My wife had her purse stolen out of her van last night. Apparently some Teenagers are hitting the vehicles in our neighborhood. Cops came. Filled out reports. Dusted for prints.

Plus about a couple of dozen calls to CC company's. What a !@#$ing day. <_<

Why the !@#$ing hell is your wife leaving her purse in her van overnight? :blink:

The tribal land of the Armenian Band of Russian Indians is there.

Well....at least they didn't get his silver!

In all seriousness, I would rather be confronted by someone than have this happen. I was stupid and didn't put a hold on my mail when I would go away for Thanksgiving, and a few years ago robbers broke into the mailbox of our building and took everything. I had to cancel all the cards and shift things around. With scumsuckers that do this stuff, you really don't kno wwhen it will end.

My wife's credit cards were stolen recently but I haven't canceled them yet. The thief spend less than she does. "rimshot"

I worked with a guy who married some millionaire's daughter, and he said the same thing (in terms of not caring if his credit card/number were to be stolen). And meant it.