Any thoughts on how the Pre-season QB duties

A lot of work for TE, injury possibiltly be da*ned? JP putting in time holding the bag? Hamdan?

In a perfect world I'm sure the coaches would like to see the starter (Edwards) and the rest of the first unit play 1 qtr in the first PS game, 1/2 in the 2nd, and 3/4 in the 3rd and maybe just a series or two in the last PS game. But a lot of it has to do with how they look, execution wise both in practice and the games. If they look like crap I can see the coaches wanting to play them more. If they look sharp, a little less.

JP would probably get the 2nd and 3rd qtrs in game 1 then give way to Hamden, most of the 2nd half in game 2 with Hamden mopping up, the 4th qtr in game, again with Hamden mopping up, and just about all of game 4 with Hamden mopping up. If JP lights it up in his reps I would look for him to get a bit more time with the first unit as well.

GO BILLS!!!

In a perfect world I'm sure the coaches would like to see the starter (Edwards) and the rest of the first unit play 1 qtr in the first PS game, 1/2 in the 2nd, and 3/4 in the 3rd and maybe just a series or two in the last PS game. But a lot of it has to do with how they look, execution wise both in practice and the games. If they look like crap I can see the coaches wanting to play them more. If they look sharp, a little less.

JP would probably get the 2nd and 3rd qtrs in game 1 then give way to Hamden, most of the 2nd half in game 2 with Hamden mopping up, the 4th qtr in game, again with Hamden mopping up, and just about all of game 4 with Hamden mopping up. If JP lights it up in his reps I would look for him to get a bit more time with the first unit as well.

GO BILLS!!!

That's pretty much exactly how I'd expect it to go as well; perhaps Edwards plays a little more or less depending upon how well the ones are executing.

I'm not about 'injuries be damned', but IMO Trent needs all the work they can give him. True, the offensive terminology will be familiar, but he's been anointed 'the man' and he only has about 9 hours of actual experience starting in the NFL.