83 years ago today

And yet they are grammatically correct. Thanks for another glowing contribution.

If you like it here so much that you can't stay away, why don't contribute substantively to this board instead of dragging it down?

Why do you think that I am dragging this board down? Is it because I refuse to parrot right-wing talking points?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No one cares about your politics. Wacka is a total nutjob but he posts in English and doesn't burden the entire board with his every psychotic thought--he keeps most of his inane rants to himself. He's a right wing kook. PastaJoe is liberal like you but posts his kumbaya stuff with an even and respectful frequency.

You, on the other hand, feel the need to share every neuron-firing with this board, which is why you're so reviled, and why I accuse you (with support) of dragging down this board.

No one cares about your politics. Wacka is a total nutjob but he posts in English and doesn't burden the entire board with his every psychotic thought--he keeps most of his inane rants to himself. He's a right wing kook. PastaJoe is liberal like you but posts his kumbaya stuff with an even and respectful frequency.

You, on the other hand, feel the need to share every neuron-firing with this board, which is why you're so reviled, and why I accuse you (with support) of dragging down this board.

But sharing an inane embellishment of a conversation you may or may not of had with your 6 year old daughter doesn't count as a random "neuron-firing"? Some of you guys have such thin skins.

The sad truth is that even if it was an embellishment (it wasn't), it was a thoughtful post on a topic that hasn't been beaten to death.

You've started 6 threads in 3 days and at the moment, you're the most recent poster in 8 total threads.

Your secret identity isn't exactly fooling the good folks of Metropolis.

The sad truth is that even if it was an embellishment (it wasn't), it was a thoughtful post on a topic that hasn't been beaten to death.

You've started 6 threads in 3 days and at the moment, you're the most recent poster in 8 total threads.

Your secret identity isn't exactly fooling the good folks of Metropolis.

And my secret identity is?