Catfight!!

There is a place and time to do everything. Danica thinks that the racing world revolves around her and can do what she wants.

DING DING DING DING DING!!!!!

She was quoted in USA Today as saying the confrontation was because of her popularity with we the public.

Spoiled brat ought to be turned over someone's knee. :D:lol:

DING DING DING DING DING!!!!!

She was quoted in USA Today as saying the confrontation was because of her popularity with we the public.

Spoiled brat ought to be turned over someone's knee. :D:lol:

Good point. Isint her 15 minutes up yet?

I volunteer...:lol:

Too bad, she's mine, I have been in love with her since her days hosting The Powerblock on Spike. Courtney Hanson just doesn't do it for me like Danica did.

and Buffalobud, I think this is the quote you are refering too

"Unfortunately, things involving me tend to evolve," Patrick said in the report. "I'm on the hot seat when I do something and when others do something (connected to me). It's kind of the line that I walk because I'm popular."

And she does make a point, although the wording at the end does make her sound a little arrogant. But its true, she was thrust into the spotlight for being a cute woman driver who has had flashes of being pretty good in a male dominated occupation. The media is always spotlighting her no matter what she does because she is a woman.

I don't really blame her though for being angry and going over to Milka, If you are the slower car, you are supposed to let the faster ones pass. Also, if I had all these expectations and pressure on me from the media, I'd need to release some steam from time to time.

But its true, she was thrust into the spotlight for being a cute woman driver who has had flashes of being pretty good in a male dominated occupation. The media is always spotlighting her no matter what she does because she is a woman.

Wrong.

She thrust herself into the spotlight.

Nobody forced her to pose half-naked, or use those double-entendres in her advertising.

She used sex to sell herself, and now she can't stand the spotlight that it caused.

what annoys me about both of them is that they put their blinker on to make a left turn, and then pull about 3 feet to the right before they make the turn.

Yeah, you try puting on makeup at 110 mph with somebody an inch and a half off your rear bumper and see how you hold up.

Danica Patrick = Anna Kournikova only about a tenth as hot. They were both hyped way beyond all reasonable boundaries because they were attractive. Kournikova never won a tournament and Patrick has won one race, a race in japan, that half the top drivers wern't even at.

Watching a Kornikova event was at least entertaining because you could benefit from the eye candy. Watching a Patrick race is jsut like any other race because her car isn't any hotter than the other cars...until she hits the wall and it catches fire...or runs over a pit crew member...