Question

If the Bills end up with a losing record, will Jauron be fired? Who would be a quality replacement?

He should be fired. As for the replacement, I'd go after the Giants DC, Steve Spagnuolo. The guy who made the 18-0 Tom Brady look like Marsha Brady in the Superbowl. It's a realistic hire and not of the "let's hire Bill Cower" variety. To those that will cry about a rookie head coach, I say you can NOT bring another retread lovable loser like Dick Jauron to town. The right call is to go young and get a guy who's ready to make a mark on the league. Not a guy who wants to run an offense like it's the freaking 1940's.

Jeeze guys give Jauron a break i mean i know he plays it scared and safe alot but he had to deal with 17 people on IR and yet still got us to 7-9 which could have been a 9-7 or 10-6 record easily if things would have went our way so don't be so quick to kick him out. I mean we havent even started this season and you are saying kick him out, give me a break!

Jeeze guys give Jauron a break i mean i know he plays it scared and safe alot but he had to deal with 17 people on IR and yet still got us to 7-9 which could have been a 9-7 or 10-6 record easily if things would have went our way so don't be so quick to kick him out. I mean we havent even started this season and you are saying kick him out, give me a break!

Let's not talk about how good that 7-9 was. The Bills beat only doormat teams and lost to eveyone that was middle of the pack or better. That puts the Bills at the top of the doormat list. They couldn't get to 9-7 because they couldn't beat a good team (even when they got 6 turnovers - Dallas). At least on paper the front office has upgraded the talent over last year and the injured players coming back helps too, so the defense should be a lot better. Offense still a question IMO. Jauron a big question also IMO. He'll have fewer excuses compared to last year. He has a lot to prove to the fans, the team and the front office IMO.

If the Bills end up with a losing record, will Jauron be fired? Who would be a quality replacement?

Who will be available?

Here's a suggestion though, how about an assistant from a team with a habit of winning and one that has made the playoffs, presumably as a direct result of that coordinator's coaching, instead of another assistant with no real or no altogether experience in coordinating much less head coaching. Call me crazy.

Instead we always reach and then make excuses for our stupid decisions and get pissed afterwards as if it wasn't entirely predictable. Why?

Shouldn't we as fans insist on more.

Suppose that happens, what reason is there to believe that it will be any different this time around anyway? Isn't it Wilson that runs the show from there. He has only proven to us that he doesn't care, and with record season ticket sales this year, why should he if that happens? He knows he can go on the cheap and it won't matter to anyone.

He should be fired. As for the replacement, I'd go after the Giants DC, Steve Spagnuolo. The guy who made the 18-0 Tom Brady look like Marsha Brady in the Superbowl. It's a realistic hire and not of the "let's hire Bill Cower" variety. To those that will cry about a rookie head coach, I say you can NOT bring another retread lovable loser like Dick Jauron to town. The right call is to go young and get a guy who's ready to make a mark on the league. Not a guy who wants to run an offense like it's the freaking 1940's.

And what in the history of Bills football would make you think that Wilson would run out and grab a coach like that? Seriously.

I agree by the way, but still.

Let's not talk about how good that 7-9 was. The Bills beat only doormat teams and lost to eveyone that was middle of the pack or better. That puts the Bills at the top of the doormat list. They couldn't get to 9-7 because they couldn't beat a good team (even when they got 6 turnovers - Dallas). At least on paper the front office has upgraded the talent over last year and the injured players coming back helps too, so the defense should be a lot better. Offense still a question IMO. Jauron a big question also IMO. He'll have fewer excuses compared to last year. He has a lot to prove to the fans, the team and the front office IMO.

The offense is more than still a question. It wasn't just bad last year under Edwards, it was a franchise worst.