UB Bulls Season Ticket Holder

taterhill

If you can't go...I will go...thanks

Huh? If you get 4 seats, you'd still need someone to occupy the seats I'd purchase for the games I'm unable to attend, correct?

In any event, just let me know if you're able to and how much you need from me. Send me a PM.

• 2 weeks later...

For those that are interested, UB just started selling replica jerseys on their website...any number you want in white (they will have the blue in September) for 49.00...not a bad deal if you ask me. Ill probably pick up a white one, and maybe a blue one as well. Luckily, my favorite # is 19, and James Starks looks like he could be a beast this year....

http://www.shopubbulls.com/

For those that are interested, UB just started selling replica jerseys on their website...any number you want in white (they will have the blue in September) for 49.00...not a bad deal if you ask me. Ill probably pick up a white one, and maybe a blue one as well. Luckily, my favorite # is 19, and James Starks looks like he could be a beast this year....

http://www.shopubbulls.com/

:rolleyes:

One jersey, or one season ticket....hmmmm.

My 3 YO son and I are now UB Bulls season ticket holders for the low price of $54 per season ticket(1997 Grad, alumni rate)....I think this will be a fun time, regardless of what they do on the field....

OK -- I took the plunge today also. I got an email offering the "tailgate 4 pack" for $150. It works out to about $6 per ticket. I figured they would be endzone seats but when i called they had 20 yard line seats on the Bulls side in the 200 level. I couldn't pass it up. Oh, and the package includes a UB tailgate grill. Didn't go to the school but happy to support the program.

OK -- I took the plunge today also. I got an email offering the "tailgate 4 pack" for $150. It works out to about $6 per ticket. I figured they would be endzone seats but when i called they had 20 yard line seats on the Bulls side in the 200 level. I couldn't pass it up. Oh, and the package includes a UB tailgate grill. Didn't go to the school but happy to support the program.

WTF? Better seats than mine!

PTR