UB Bulls Season Ticket Holder

taterhill

Good job dude. If I lived in town, I'd be there too.

On a related note, I was pumped earlier in the year when it was announced that the team would be playing a game (at home no less) on ESPN2 this year. Unfortunately, that game falls on election day. I wonder how many people are actually going to be watching the game with all that drama that will be going on on all the other networks.

My 3 YO son and I are now UB Bulls season ticket holders for the low price of $54 per season ticket(1997 Grad, alumni rate)....I think this will be a fun time, regardless of what they do on the field....

Thought about seasons, but ended up just getting 3 games. Going to the opener against UTEP, Army, and the ESPN2 Miami, OH game. Hopefully it's a good season, enjoy your seasons!!!

Good job dude. If I lived in town, I'd be there too.

On a related note, I was pumped earlier in the year when it was announced that the team would be playing a game (at home no less) on ESPN2 this year. Unfortunately, that game falls on election day. I wonder how many people are actually going to be watching the game with all that drama that will be going on on all the other networks.

They have 2 games scheduled on ESPNU as well, @Ohio and @Akron.

My 3 YO son and I are now UB Bulls season ticket holders for the low price of $54 per season ticket(1997 Grad, alumni rate)....I think this will be a fun time, regardless of what they do on the field....

I'd like to get UB season tickets. If I could get 'em that cheap, I'd probably buy a pair of tickets.

It warms my heart that you guys are supporting the Bulls. I really believe this is going to be a special year. As for seasons, my sig has links to various packages. The best deal is the 4 season tickets for $150. That comes out to $6.25 a ticket.

PTR

It warms my heart that you guys are supporting the Bulls. I really believe this is going to be a special year. As for seasons, my sig has links to various packages. The best deal is the 4 season tickets for $150. That comes out to $6.25 a ticket.

PTR

I have to agree about this possibly being a special season...

To me, Drew Willy has the opportunity to shine this year. They have capable receivers, and a good RB to switch it up with...I really didn't like James Starks, but last year, he did look very good.

I look for a big year for Namaan Roosevelt, though.

No chance of this happening, but how awesome would it be to go into Heinze Field and knock off Pitt? Like I said though, no chance of that happening.

I'm a Ball State Alum, and we have our best team maybe in the history of the program. We are on ESPN or ESPN2 four times this year. I love it. Our QB, Nate Davis was just named to the Maxwell Award watch list.

Can't wait for the season. I always root HARD for ALL MAC teams to do well in non-conference teams.

I hope the MAC will have a great season. Central Michigan will be very strong again this year too.

PTR

I just bought a pair of season tickets also. Not a UB alum(went to Syracuse undergrad, Canisius grad) but I figure I could take my 4yr old son to the games. He loves the preseason game once a year I take him for the bills game so I figured he would really enjoy this. Maybe not go to every game, but I should be able to get to at least three of them. In fact I am probably going to skip the lone preseason game this year(I usually take my sone to one of the preseason games & give the other game away) & go see them play UTEP. From all that I read so far UB should give UTEP all they can handle & maybe even win that game. It could be a special season since the MAC is wide open. The one team that maybe too tough in the MAC for them is Bowling Green. Returning all their skill players, their qb Sheehan I think is name is, is pretty good. I am looking forward to it though.

I just bought a pair of season tickets also. Not a UB alum(went to Syracuse undergrad, Canisius grad) but I figure I could take my 4yr old son to the games. He loves the preseason game once a year I take him for the bills game so I figured he would really enjoy this. Maybe not go to every game, but I should be able to get to at least three of them. In fact I am probably going to skip the lone preseason game this year(I usually take my sone to one of the preseason games & give the other game away) & go see them play UTEP. From all that I read so far UB should give UTEP all they can handle & maybe even win that game. It could be a special season since the MAC is wide open. The one team that maybe too tough in the MAC for them is Bowling Green. Returning all their skill players, their qb Sheehan I think is name is, is pretty good. I am looking forward to it though.

lets meet up and do some tailgating...line the kids up and battle in the trenches...

lets meet up and do some tailgating...line the kids up and battle in the trenches...

Sounds good. I could definately tell you right now I am going to the Temple game, the Army game & the night game on ESPN( I forget who they are playing). I am still debating whether to take the little guy to the UTEP or take him to the bills game that night. Not sure what I am going to do that for that one. Baseball is really his sport but he does tackle pretty well for a 4 year. I will throw his Poz jersey on. Let me know if your interested in tailgating for any of those games. I will definately meet you up there.

PTR

The new recruit QB (black kid) played my football game in NJ.... He had a good arm, lots of zip and accurate, however on the touch passes, he loses his accuracy.

Sounds good. I could definately tell you right now I am going to the Temple game, the Army game & the night game on ESPN( I forget who they are playing). I am still debating whether to take the little guy to the UTEP or take him to the bills game that night. Not sure what I am going to do that for that one. Baseball is really his sport but he does tackle pretty well for a 4 year. I will throw his Poz jersey on. Let me know if your interested in tailgating for any of those games. I will definately meet you up there.

ok...Ill let you know...I think we will be going to the pre-season game, since it will be his only visit to the Ralph for the year

No chance of this happening, but how awesome would it be to go into Heinze Field and knock off Pitt? Like I said though, no chance of that happening.

I guess we'll find out how good a coack Turner Gill really is. If he can prepare his troops to play, they could pull an upset at Pitt or Missouri, especially if that team pulls a Michigan vs. App State. Remember UB hung with Penn State last year.

From all that I read so far UB should give UTEP all they can handle & maybe even win that game. It could be a special season since the MAC is wide open. The one team that maybe too tough in the MAC for them is Bowling Green. Returning all their skill players, their qb Sheehan I think is name is, is pretty good. I am looking forward to it though.

UB opens as a 2.5 pt. favorite vs UTEP. UTEP only won 4 games last year. No question the MAC will be tough, but if UB can win 7 games they could go to the International Bowl in Toronto.

PTR

If you can't go...I will go...thanks

I have the 4-pack of seats. I'm only going to go to UTEP, Army, and Miami OH games. Any unused tickets I will offer at no charge to anyone who'd like to go. PM me if interested.

PTR

If you're lucky you may be able to use this board to turn them over for a hefty profit.

<_<

Believe me I have thought about that. The demand is not out there right now. I will sell you the UTEP tickets for $40 a piece :blink: