Shark Alert!

KD in CA

ROCCO!!!!!!!! Love the dude. He chips one in, he laughs and shrugs his shoulders. He drives one into the hay, he laughs and shrugs his shoulders.

Incredible round by Villegas today too...Bogeyed #1 and #2, then birdied 8 of the last 16 holes, including all of the final 5.

Norman in the lead after his 2d round

Holy crap...53 and currently the only guy not over par at The Open. Chris Evert must be the anti-Yoko. :D

Just caught the tail end of his round in my lunchbreak. Drove it 314 on the 18th. 30-40 yards past both of his playing partners who are probably a couple of decades younger. Not bad at all for 53!

Always loved watching him play. All the talent in the world but the mental side just let him down. If he had the mental ability of Faldo (far less naturally talented IMO) I think he'd be pushing double figures for major wins rather than the measly two he ended up with (so far!).

I hope he plays well this weekend. Would love to see him build some momentum tomorrow.

He's coming out here in a couple weeks for the Senior US Open. Plan on following him on Friday and Saturday. Steering clear of the place on Sunday though.