Friday April 3 @ Washington 7:00 PM

Saturday April 4 NEW JERSEY 7:00 PM

Monday April 6 DETROIT 7:00 PM

Wednesday April 8 @ Toronto 7:30 PM

Thursday April 9 @ Carolina 7:00 PM

Saturday April 11 BOSTON TBD

Saturday December 27 NY ISLANDERS 7:00 PM

Tuesday December 30 WASHINGTON 7:00 PM

Awesome! If I go home for Christmas, I can see the Sabres twice, and a Bills game! That almost never happens with the schedules! Anyone have any idea how hard it will be to get tickets for those two Sabres games?

Awesome! If I go home for Christmas, I can see the Sabres twice, and a Bills game! That almost never happens with the schedules! Anyone have any idea how hard it will be to get tickets for those two Sabres games?

You could buy a minipack directly from the Sabres, it's a minimum of 5 games, and you'd be able to get those two easy. The other three you could just sell?

Otherwise, I think last year I was in town around the holidays and we got seats pretty easily off stubhub, with just a small markup.

Does anybody recall the last time the Sabres played a HOME Sunday night game after a HOME Bills game? I'm just wondering if that seriously hurt attendance of the Sabres game and management wouldn't want it to happen again in the future.

Because if it didn't kill attendance, I'd love for them to make that an annual thing. Even though it seems Sunday night games aren't very common in the NHL.

Do it in early in October so people wouldn't have snow to deal with leaving the Bills game and going to HSBC. It could be the Buffalo sports fan's dream day... that would be awesome!

Does anybody recall the last time the Sabres played a HOME Sunday night game after a HOME Bills game? I'm just wondering if that seriously hurt attendance of the Sabres game and management wouldn't want it to happen again in the future.

Because if it didn't kill attendance, I'd love for them to make that an annual thing. Even though it seems Sunday night games aren't very common in the NHL.

Do it in early in October so people wouldn't have snow to deal with leaving the Bills game and going to HSBC. It could be the Buffalo sports fan's dream day... that would be awesome!

I am asleep by 7pm after a Bills game

Normally I am as well... that's why this would be quite the challenge. The "Buffalo Sports Fan Triathalon" - drinking, football, and hockey. The 3 things we love, probably in that order too.

at the Ralph Wilson lot by 8am to tailgate for 5hrs... Bills game for 3 hrs... to HSBC for a Sabres game for 3 hrs... home at 11pm. Probably would have to take that Monday off from work though.

No but there are two Sabres Saturday/Bills Sunday combos. (11/1-2 & 12/27-28)

PTR

Does anybody recall the last time the Sabres played a HOME Sunday night game after a HOME Bills game?

I don't know if this was the last time, but I remember doing a Bills/ Sabres doubleheader in the early 90's. I think it was Bills vs Eagles & Sabres vs. Wings.

What is it about going to a football game, besides the beer, that makes it so exhausting? :D

Sometimes, I get exhausted just wathcing a game at a bar on a Sunday afternoon. By the time I get home, I just can't wait to crash...and then get up in time to catch the second half of the double header, and the SNF game!

It happens quite a bit actually. It either happened last year or the year before, I think the rarity is the double victory. I remember reading an article about that, I'll see if I can dig it up....