Vikings tampering with Favre?

Buftex

According to FOX Sports News, Jay Glazer the Packers are pursuing tampering charges against the Minnesota Vikings, with regards to Brett Favre....interesting...didn't realize he had a close friendshipe with one of their offensive coaches...

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/8351554...ered-with-Favre

Not related to the Vikings, but I found this interesting, in the same article:

The entire affair escalated to an ugly level this week when Favre conducted an interview with FOX News' Greta Van Susteren in which the living legend took the Packers to task for refusing to release him. In fact, a leaked version of the transcript had Favre blasting GM Ted Thompson, but in another odd twist, that portion of the interview has not been shown on the air.

According to FOX Sports News, Jay Glazer the Packers are pursuing tampering charges against the Minnesota Vikings, with regards to Brett Favre....interesting...didn't realize he had a close friendshipe with one of their offensive coaches...

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/8351554...ered-with-Favre

Not related to the Vikings, but I found this interesting, in the same article:

The entire affair escalated to an ugly level this week when Favre conducted an interview with FOX News' Greta Van Susteren in which the living legend took the Packers to task for refusing to release him. In fact, a leaked version of the transcript had Favre blasting GM Ted Thompson, but in another odd twist, that portion of the interview has not been shown on the air.

Not an "odd twist"--isn't Van Sustern a packers fan/shareholder?

Not an "odd twist"--isn't Van Sustern a packers fan/shareholder?

I meant the part about "blasting Ted Thompson" being edited out...if you saw the interview, Favre was pretty loose lipped, but was careful not to slam anyone specifically.

If his whole goal, from the outset of this, was to get out of Green Bay, that changes things...I wonder when the Vikings were purported to have spoken with Favre.

Van Susteren graduated from Xavier High School in Appleton, Wisconsin and she earned her bachelor's degree in economics from the University of Wisconsin-Madison. And she lost her virginity there with a girl named Bob.

Finished it for you.