Andy Dick busted for groping an underage girl

/dev/null

- Jim Breuer

Honestly, I was fortunate enough to see Breuer do stand up during my college years. I have to say, he was actually pretty funny. He had to have been higher than a kite, but he was actually pretty funny.

to add to the list:

-Larry the Cable Guy (do i really need to say why)

-Ant (from last comic standing, couldn't do a joke without being annoyingly gay and talking about it.)

Honestly, I was fortunate enough to see Breuer do stand up during my college years. I have to say, he was actually pretty funny. He had to have been higher than a kite, but he was actually pretty funny.

to add to the list:

-Ant (from last comic standing, couldn't do a joke without being annoyingly gay and talking about it.)

I think Larry the Cable Guy is hilarious.

He falls right into the same trap that a lot of female comics do. The act is aimed at a specific audience. I'm sure that audience enjoys it, but at least half of the people out there have no f'n clue what the hell he's talking about.

to add to the list:

Good ones.

i think Ant as maybe a character in a sitcom (I believe he was one on one before, the one with Bobcat whateverhislastnamewas did the voice of Mr. Floppy the stuffed Bunny. "E" from Entourage played the older brother, Reese from Malcom in the Middle was the youngest, and they had the really hot sister Tiffany> I think he played her gay friend on the show, if not the eprson who did is really similar) is better then as a stand up commedian. He always had trouble making anywhere on Last Comic Standing.

As for Jim Bruer, He is borderline on the list, but I don't think he makes the cut onto the list.

I thought Joe Rogan was very funny on News Radio. Damn that was a good show.

Paul Shore -- clearly.

Jimmy Fallon -- yet another SNL alum who can sometimes be funny for about 2 minutes but anything longer is painfully unbearable.

Joe Rogan's Character was alright, but just because he played a funny character, I wouldn't go and call them a comic. I see comics as being seperate from Actors who just do comedy's.

Some Comedic actors I would consider comedians though when you look at their body of work and it is mostly really good (Jim Carrey, Will Ferrell, etc.)

I don't think I have ever seen a stand up act by Joe Rogan that was ever really all that great or funny (besides the Carlos Mencia thing, but that still wasn't funny) and he hasn't done much in the comedic acting way since News Radio

Someone Else I would want to throw in for consideration onto the list, Jay Mohr. If I was ever on Last Comic Standing, I always wanted to go into the booth and say "I know I'm funnier then.....Jay Mohr", and then just be like "since the producers keep telling me I can't vote for him, then i guess I will just chose <insert name here>"

Good ones.

i think Ant as maybe a character in a sitcom (I believe he was one on one before, the one with Bobcat whateverhislastnamewas did the voice of Mr. Floppy the stuffed Bunny. "E" from Entourage played the older brother, Reese from Malcom in the Middle was the youngest, and they had the really hot sister Tiffany> I think he played her gay friend on the show, if not the eprson who did is really similar) is better then as a stand up commedian. He always had trouble making anywhere on Last Comic Standing.

As for Jim Bruer, He is borderline on the list, but I don't think he makes the cut onto the list.

I just saw Doug Stanhope for the first time on Showtime the other night, and while I'm not sure if I could watch him a lot, he did some good stuff.

a NSFW (language) clip that I thought was pretty damn good to open the show.

Rogan and Stanhope mentioned in the same thread? Thanks for reminding me of that absolute abortion of a program that was the new Man Show. :thumbsup::thumbsup::P

Yeah, it was pretty awful...but in fairness to those guys there was simply no way to replace the originals and Comedy Central should not have tried. Kimmel and Corrola were fuggin' hysterical on that show.

And oh boy....Juggy Vanessa