(OT) Boston v. NY Game 5 Thread

CosmicBills

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What about THIS NON-RUN that cost the sox a run? Game should be over. Lucky bounce isn't as bad as a blown call.

75350[/snapback]

Sorry, look closer and see how the mitt is squeezed together, I see air between them.

Follow the shape of the mitt from the pinky on up... Don't know what that white band is at the pocket... still not touching the light color shirt... There is brown in between the two.

??

Just when I thought the Yanks had a "stiff" doing something in this series... They have come back to surprise me.

My gut feeling?

I don't know what to think.

I still give the edge to the BoSox with last ups and all.

Oh, well.

75369[/snapback]

No, it's over. Boston has this game won.

The Yanks need to save arms for tomorrow night. Put Heredia in and let him serve up a HR.

No, it's over. Boston has this game won.

The Yanks need to save arms for tomorrow night. Put Heredia in and let him serve up a HR.

75370[/snapback]

I agree. The Yankees bat is horrible tonight and you don't want to lose all your arms. You need to have some good relievers ready for emergency tomorrow with Lieber pitching. Let's hope he has his stuff again. I want to see this end tomorrow with another crappy game by Schilling.

Can you feel the heat Bankee fans? :lol:

75376[/snapback]

Of course. I said after the Sox won last night I think they are going to take this series. The Yanks are inventing ways to lose right now.

I hope I'm wrong, but the Sox table is set.