(OT) Boston v. NY Game 5 Thread

CosmicBills

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not I. I have already gotten my mind comforatable with the fact that this series is heading back to NY.

Right now it's just folly.

75475[/snapback]

I figured that it would probably go back to NY, but I am still getting those false hopes that the Bills have given me so far. :lol::lol:

I figured that it would probably go back to NY, but I am still getting those false hopes that the Bills have given me so far.  :lol:  :lol:

75478[/snapback]

Mike, don't listen to me. I am just grumpy about how this game has gone :lol:

I had bad dreams all night that the Sox were going to come back and win this series. And I am PRAYING that I am wrong. But if we have to go to a game 7 we have to start BROWN. EEEK!

Mike, don't listen to me. I am just grumpy about how this game has gone :lol:

I had bad dreams all night that the Sox were going to come back and win this series. And I am PRAYING that I am wrong. But if we have to go to a game 7 we have to start BROWN. EEEK!

75480[/snapback]

You realize you are jumping ahead 2 games...right?

Today's...game 6 with Lieber, and game 7

12 hours ago I was debating whether or not I should jump on the train to Boston to watch the game (sister had en extra ticket).....I'm still not sure if I made the right decision.....

75486[/snapback]

You made the right decision. You are sitting at home and are warm:) Its COLD there right now:)

The funniest thing about this...

NONE of the 4 baseball teams that are playing right now have scored since the Red Sox scored in the 8th.  The NLCS is still 0-0.  :o

75498[/snapback]

I know, its crazy.

Remember when the Yanks and Sox were scoring like 100 runs in an inning in Game 2? lol

Seems like so long ago

I know, its crazy.

Remember when the Yanks and Sox were scoring like 100 runs in an inning in Game 2? lol

Seems like so long ago

75499[/snapback]

Yeah it does seem like so long ago. Remember when the Yankees were winning this game? Man does that seem like a long time too. :o

Yeah it does seem like so long ago.  Remember when the Yankees were winning this game?  Man does that seem like a long time too.  :(

75500[/snapback]

Doh!

Good point:)

:o

But if Loazia can get out of this, the Yanks get to face Leskanic next inning and they own him.