(OT) Boston v. NY Game 5 Thread

CosmicBills

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a feeling this goes 6.  I hope I'm wrong.  Let's go Yankees!

74994[/snapback]

not a yankees fan at all, but i'm slowly starting to root for this team. i think it's because of the hate towards the red sox faithful.

Good at bat by ARod. They have to make Pedro work. If he lasts more than 6 innings then the Sox will win.

75006[/snapback]

Greetings tgreg..... have to go out and milk you hold the fort....... it will be exciting but Yankees will get it done just need one win in three, mind you the sooner the better,

not to cause a fuss but those sox yazoonies will drive me crazy....... :lol::lol::lol:

Greetings tgreg..... have to go out and milk you hold the fort....... it will be exciting but Yankees will get it done just need one win in three, mind you the sooner the better

75019[/snapback]

I hope so Grant. I just have had a BAAAAD feeling all day.

I know it's a long shot, but the Sox are scary good, you know?

I hope so Grant. I just have had a BAAAAD feeling all day.

I know it's a long shot, but the Sox are scary good, you know?

75021[/snapback]

I have a bad feeling too.....I almost consider this a must win for the Yankees...

Boston is gonna be very tough to knock out now and Im working till 6pm...this is torture!!!

actually they have horseshoes up their behinds.......

75030[/snapback]

Yeah, and the table is set for some history. No one has ever come back from 0-3. Schill got shelled (and hurt) but he is coming back tomorrow for redemption...it just smells funny to me.