My (Very Realistic) Season Prediction

i have a future IN A JOB?

I do not understand...

:lol:

adamdrizzy....I like the youtube videos that you created...I assume you are the same person under that identical name

You've got all the bases covered. In your previous posts since you joined a few days ago, you have predicted 9-7 and 11-5 to go along with 8-8 & 10-6(above). Can you be sold on 7-9, 6-10 or 12-4. :lol::P

We need an auctioneer in here.

The key to this year will be not getting off to a slow start and losing games we should have won.....see Denver of last year.

If we can hold our own in the beginning......we are going to the playoffs.

Amen to that...

Can't lose 2 Home Games in the 1st 5 weeks by last second FG's...It's a heck of a hole to crawl out of...

Looking at the 1st 5 Games on this Years Schedule only the J-Ville Game looks scary...The other 4 are winnable Games...I'm not saying The Bills will be favorites, but I think they can beat Seattle, Oakland, St. Louis and Arizona if they Play well...It's the Games like Arizona and St. Louis on the Road that the Bills HAVE to Win if they are going to take the next step...Seattle and Oakland should be Wins because they are at Home...And I can't see a Bills Team being a Playoff Team if they can't Win at Home... :lol: