Parking question

So, I was looking over my ticket brochure yesterday, and noticed that the parking is 5 bucks cheaper per game if you have a prepaid parking pass to park in lots A, D and E I think...

How do you go about getting this pass, and is it really worth getting one to save the 35 bucks?

So, I was looking over my ticket brochure yesterday, and noticed that the parking is 5 bucks cheaper per game if you have a prepaid parking pass to park in lots A, D and E I think...

How do you go about getting this pass, and is it really worth getting one to save the 35 bucks?

I'm not a season ticket holder, but $35 is a quarter tank of gas you know?

You still a Jets fan?

Jets fan, still?

Or are you jumpin on the Bills bandwagon? :ph34r:

Followed both teams for a long time...almost 20 years. Been through a lot of bad seasons, a lot of bad coaches with both teams, but last year was the breaking point for me as a Jets fan. Horrible Front office moves, not great coaching decisions, the whole mess with going with ANOTHER shared stadium and one of the biggest things was watching all of the fans cheer pennington when he got hurt...made me ashamed to say I was a fan, and that says a lot considering I lived through the Kotite era. I'll still follow them but it won't be as much. Most of last year made me realize that most of their fans represent some of the worst fans in football.

Followed both teams for a long time...almost 20 years. Been through a lot of bad seasons, a lot of bad coaches with both teams, but last year was the breaking point for me as a Jets fan. Horrible Front office moves, not great coaching decisions, the whole mess with going with ANOTHER shared stadium and one of the biggest things was watching all of the fans cheer pennington when he got hurt...made me ashamed to say I was a fan, and that says a lot considering I lived through the Kotite era. I'll still follow them but it won't be as much. Most of last year made me realize that most of their fans represent some of the worst fans in football.

Jeebus, cept for sharing the stadium the exact same thing went on around here. You may want to rethink this before it's too late.

lot of bad seasons? check

a lot of bad coaches? check

Horrible Front office moves? check

not great coaching decisions? check

fans cheer QB when he got hurt? check

Jeebus, cept for sharing the stadium the exact same thing went on around here. You may want to rethink this before it's too late.

lol, touche.

I don't know how long the construction will be going on on Abbott Road/Southwestern Blvd, but all I can say is that if it's not in much much MUCH better shape than it is right now by football season.....there's going to be some loooooooooooooooong waits going on on some Sunday nights. Southwestern is an absolute mess all the way down to Seven Corners.

I always park in a private lot along Southwestern Blvd. Yeah it's a hike to the stadium and back, but once you get to your car you go. No getting stuck in the stadium lots. I can't stand waiting an hour just to leave a parking lot.

PTR

I don't know how long the construction will be going on on Abbott Road/Southwestern Blvd, but all I can say is that if it's not in much much MUCH better shape than it is right now by football season.....there's going to be some loooooooooooooooong waits going on on some Sunday nights. Southwestern is an absolute mess all the way down to Seven Corners.

Uh oh. I don't like the sound of that. Stadium traffic is bad enough.

What are they doing? New pavement or sewage stuff? Do you know?

No, it's not worth it. Park at my lot.

I always park in a private lot along Southwestern Blvd. Yeah it's a hike to the stadium and back, but once you get to your car you go. No getting stuck in the stadium lots. I can't stand waiting an hour just to leave a parking lot.

PTR

What is this "getting stuck in the stadium lots" of which you speak? Oh, I see. You try to leave BEFORE 7 p.m. after a 1 p.m. game. Maybe I'll try that sometime ... :thumbsup:

What is this "getting stuck in the stadium lots" of which you speak? Oh, I see. You try to leave BEFORE 7 p.m. after a 1 p.m. game. Maybe I'll try that sometime ... :lol:

They don't hold flights at the airport just because you are roasting some extra weenies. :D

PTR

microphone? check

welfare? check

cancelled? check

alimony? check

johnny pay? check

PTR

That's why we bring a small tv and the rabbit ears and instead of sitting in traffic, we que up the 4:00 games and sit around the tailgate and watch some more football while we wait for traffic to clear out a bit.

I was walking thru a stadium parking lot on my way over to watch the paintball event this past weekend. Tons of nails, staples, screws. Nice for the tires!