Craven Money Thought:

TD just might have been thinking this way and seriously thought about making a play for Farve, but thankfully, I don't think our curret regime is willing to make such a gamble when they feel they have the parts in place now to develop an elite team in the next season or two.

This is not to be taken lightly, although I think that he would be even more of a splash in other markets.

Are you kidding? The media circus that would follow him would fill up Buffalo hotels and restaurants and turn the Buffalo economy around!!! While we're at it, sign Britney Spears as a cheerleader and have OJ be running backs coach.

TD just might have been thinking this way and seriously thought about making a play for Farve, but thankfully, I don't think our curret regime is willing to make such a gamble when they feel they have the parts in place now to develop an elite team in the next season or two.

First let me say I'm split on whether or not I would want Favre. On one hand, I don't want the guy for a season, then he retires again. On the other hand. The last part of your statement if that's true wouldn't it make sense to ya know get an elite qb? Say what you want, and I really do like Edwards potential, but Favre can still play at an elite level. His skill set hasn't really eroded all that much. If the Bills feel they're close to being an "elite team". It would just make sense imho to get a top notch qb, while one could possibly be had. :ph34r:

First let me say I'm split on whether or not I would want Favre. On one hand, I don't want the guy for a season, then he retires again. On the other hand. The last part of your statement if that's true wouldn't it make sense to ya know get an elite qb? Say what you want, and I really do like Edwards potential, but Favre can still play at an elite level. His skill set hasn't really eroded all that much. If the Bills feel they're close to being an "elite team". It would just make sense imho to get a top notch qb, while one could possibly be had. :ph34r:

Does Turk run the same system Brett has been in his entire career? The answer to that should ease any of the angst out there.

Are you kidding? The media circus that would follow him would fill up Buffalo hotels and restaurants and turn the Buffalo economy around!!! While we're at it, sign Britney Spears as a cheerleader and have OJ be running backs coach.

Juice is gonna be busy this season. His new trial begins opening week.

Maybe we could get Jim Dunaway to coach the DL..

:ph34r: