What would be worse?

I think if the field judge blew the whistle and the game turned into a musical.....now that would be terrible. :thumbsup:

Seeing a bunch of 300 pounders sing and dance is just too terrible for words.

Beating the Seahawks only to have Edwards on the IR list the whole season after the game

or lose to the Browns the exact same way we lost to the Cowboys on National TV and losing Hardy and evans the rest of the season

Winning a game is better than losing so I will take option A.

Plus even though Hardy allegedly tried to kill his father, he and Evans are still better than any glove wearing Mary who throws like Lamar. Granted, clean up the city boy is no better, but losing Edwards is like a guy who goes 450 losing a pound. Who would notice?

Beating the Seahawks only to have Edwards on the IR list the whole season after the game

or lose to the Browns the exact same way we lost to the Cowboys on National TV and losing Hardy and evans the rest of the season

Does that mean Favre has already been injured, or did he lose out to trent in camp?

Winning a game is better than losing so I will take option A.

Plus even though Hardy allegedly tried to kill his father, he and Evans are still better than any glove wearing Mary who throws like Lamar. Granted, clean up the city boy is no better, but losing Edwards is like a guy who goes 450 losing a pound. Who would notice?

He said which is worse, so you would take B as the worser of the two.