Bad idea Beerboy

ieatcrayonz

Dude,

I should have never listened to you about taking on code name Shawn Old as a client. Plus your code name is lousy. You told me she wasn't crazy anymore and she seemed ok for a while.

I thought since she had overcome her demons she might be able to help Sammy. I have had him locked in the triple isolation core for about a month because he has been talking to himself and says he is talking to "the voices". :devil:;):thumbsup: So I sent code name Shawn in there to talk him out of it. I figured, if she did it, she can help him. Anyway, the two of them together was a bad combo. I had to let her out into the double isolation corridor because they were combining brainpower and plotting an escape with "the voices".

Anyway, she is now wandering the double isolation corridor talking about getting a second chance to be catwoman whatever that means. Anyway, there are not too many other people in there at the moment so we are probably safe for a while but it will be hard to find a solution to this mess.

Thanks again Beerboy.

Dude,

I should have never listened to you about taking on code name Shawn Old as a client. Plus your code name is lousy. You told me she wasn't crazy anymore and she seemed ok for a while.

I thought since she had overcome her demons she might be able to help Sammy. I have had him locked in the triple isolation core for about a month because he has been talking to himself and says he is talking to "the voices". :thumbsup::wacko::wacko: So I sent code name Shawn in there to talk him out of it. I figured, if she did it, she can help him. Anyway, the two of them together was a bad combo. I had to let her out into the double isolation corridor because they were combining brainpower and plotting an escape with "the voices".

Anyway, she is now wandering the double isolation corridor talking about getting a second chance to be catwoman whatever that means. Anyway, there are not too many other people in there at the moment so we are probably safe for a while but it will be hard to find a solution to this mess.

Thanks again Beerboy.

I believe it is time for this. Disparate times call for extreme measurements.

I believe it is time for this. Disparate times call for extreme measurements.

Dude,

Have you checked the security monitor for the double isolation corridor? She is channeling catwoman and scratching all the padding off the walls.

You're paying for that.

Dude,

Have you checked the security monitor for the double isolation corridor? She is channeling catwoman and scratching all the padding off the walls.

You're paying for that.

Get a big ball of yarn and soak it in catnip tea. Toss it in the chamber and give her 20 minutes, she'll be literally eating out of your hand after that.

Get a big ball of yarn and soak it in catnip tea. Toss it in the chamber and give her 20 minutes, she'll be literally eating out of your hand after that.

She's in the double isolation corridor, not the single isolation chamber. In order to get the yarn in, I'd have to risk a breach. Are you sure about this?

She's broken through to the single isolation chamber. I think she could have been out by now but she keeps arguing with "the voices" and going back and forth between trying to escape and trying to free Sammy. I am crafting a force field to shore up the Single Isolation Chamber.

She's broken through to the single isolation chamber. I think she could have been out by now but she keeps arguing with "the voices" and going back and forth between trying to escape and trying to free Sammy. I am crafting a force field to shore up the Single Isolation Chamber.

So she dint like the catnip yarn ball?

So she dint like the catnip yarn ball?

She liked it but it just gave her more energy. She started arguing with "the voices" louder and faster and the whole pace of things just sped up. She fainted 10 minutes ago, but when she wakes up I think there is gonna be more trouble.

Oh. And she didn't get Sammy out but she got his Blackberry from the Single Isolation Chamber and sent it through the non-organic pneumatic system to the Triple Isolation Core. I'm not sure why it is so important for Sammy to have that thing anyway. All he does with it is make crank calls.

She liked it but it just gave her more energy. She started arguing with "the voices" louder and faster and the whole pace of things just sped up. She fainted 10 minutes ago, but when she wakes up I think there is gonna be more trouble.

Oh. And she didn't get Sammy out but she got his Blackberry from the Single Isolation Chamber and sent it through the non-organic pneumatic system to the Triple Isolation Core. I'm not sure why it is so important for Sammy to have that thing anyway. All he does with it is make crank calls.

I read this in another thread, but I think it will work here...take a milkbone and cover it in peanut butter and toss it to her. She'll settle right down.

It appears that overnight "the voices" have become very frustrated with Shawn Old. She keeps saying stuff like "I'm trying my best.....just let me work". She is still trying to free Sammy from the triple isolation core which she will never be able to do.

I am starting to feel bad for her even though I never wanted her here in the first place. I may just allow her and Sammy out into the Single Isolation Chamber but I can't let them go any further. I am having a bit of trouble getting the force field going.

I am starting to feel bad for her even though I never wanted her here in the first place. I may just allow her and Sammy out into the Single Isolation Chamber but I can't let them go any further. I am having a bit of trouble getting the force field going.

I would recommend against such an action. In fact, it is time to bring in "Bamro" to initiate his unique brand of justice. Terminal ultraviolent velocity has been reached and containment is in doubt.

I would recommend against such an action. In fact, it is time to bring in "Bamro" to initiate his unique brand of justice. Terminal ultraviolent velocity has been reached and containment is in doubt.

Your first idea was to bring in Shawn Old as a client......bad idea

Your next idea involved yarn and catnip........bad idea

Now you're saying to leave them contained.......my guess is.....bad idea.

I'm going to have to veto you this time.

Your first idea was to bring in Shawn Old as a client......bad idea

Your next idea involved yarn and catnip........bad idea

Now your saying to leave them contained.......my guess is.....bad idea.

I'm going to have to veto you this time.

OK, but don't be surprised when this blows up in your face...and you never tried the peanut butter slathered milkbone. :ph34r: