Miss Universe 2008

No thanks. Her dimples are crooked.

[/typical TSW Lothario]

:thumbsup:

p.s. Why do they bother having non-South American women in the Miss Universe contest anyway? The quality of the output down there is just amazing.

No thanks. Her dimples are crooked.

[/typical TSW Lothario]

:thumbsup:

p.s. Why do they bother having non-South American women in the Miss Universe contest anyway? The quality of the output down there is just amazing.

South American women are God's gift to men. :wacko: :wacko: :thumbsup:

I thought Eastern European women were.

Eastern European women are the finest that I have ever seen- but I have yet to visit Venezuela. I hear from many backpackers that nothing can prepare you for how beautiful the ladies are down there

I thought Eastern European women were.

I've not been to EE to say for sure...but after my trip to curacao a couple years ago and hooking up with a couple of colombia chicas...I'd still have to give the advantage to South America

I've not been to EE to say for sure...but after my trip to curacao a couple years ago and hooking up with a couple of colombia chicas...I'd still have to give the advantage to South America

LAMP I have two German honeys staying the night with me tonight. They will be here around 6:00. To quote Kevin Spacey- "I am the man!"