I feel a little sad for Canada in the Olympics...

Just Jack

Yeah, those are interesting, and yes it looks like Pajamma's, or something you would see a white guy in a club wearing while trying to be "ghetto" or fit in at a Hip Hop club. The track suit and the pants from the track suit are bad, but the rest isn't that bad. It looks more like they are trying to go with something less formal

The US just make it look like they are part of the new Olympic chess team, or are headed to the yacht club/country club to dine with Muffy and her husband Gerard

The rest look like they could double as the airline attendants on their way to the games. Maybe thats their plan, work on the flights to get them cheaper so they can afford the ever rising training costs for amateur athletes.

One thing is for certain, they will be noticeable. In the past, Canada uniform designs have streched out the design limits.

Some of the older ones in the past were designed by Roots clothing company. i think these are the first being designed by The Bay (or Hudson Bay company)

Well Canada's uniforms at least are original. I agree the men's ones are a little too much but the girls' are nice and modern looking. It's way better than countries like Australia or Spain who are looking like they are working for Qantas or Iberia!

Nice job Ralph Lauren, it makes the US team looks like wasp snobs but in terms of product placement and showing what you do to the world you can not do better!

Nice job Ralph Lauren, it makes the US team looks like wasp snobs but in terms of product placement and showing what you do to the world you can not do better!

But....we're a country of wasp snobs obsessed with marketing. I think they're perfect.

Well you know, except for the actual athletes who are mostly black and the people paying for everything who are mostly Jewish. :blink: