Worst Phrase Ever

billfan63

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not for nothin, but you got a point there. Exactly what does the "one" mean in "have a good one"? A good day? A good time? A good BM?

Irregardless, have a good one! :rolleyes:

It means whatever you'd like it to mean.

The worst phrase is easily "it is what it is"

It means whatever you'd like it to mean.

The worst phrase is easily "it is what it is"

I for one actually employ "it is what it is" ... mainly in my job, because after you explain something 10 different times and ways to someone, the only thing left, is "it is what it is"

It's happened to me twice today and it drives me fuggin nuts.

Me: How are you doing today?

Him: Well it's Friday!

I didn't ask what day it is, I asked how are you doing. It's just a annoyance to me.

"It's Friday!" (just shoot yourself)

Lots of people hate that phrase but I love it. It's just a nice way of saying:

Deal with it you !@#$head!

You see, the reason I hate it is because it has "I quit" written all over it. I have actually considered carrying a gun should the day ever come when someone says "Meh. It is what it is, but it's all good."

Hey Bullpen, how you doin today?

Like shat, thanks for askin!

Actually, it's not too bad. Basic Cadet Training is going on here at the Academy right now, so there's about 1300 fledgling fourth class cadets running around here makin all kinds of racket and after three weeks of it, it's starting to get old already.

I keep hollerin at 'em to git off my yard, pipe down, and quit makin such a ruckus. (obviously I'm channeling Cincy today) :rolleyes:

Like shat, thanks for askin!

Actually, it's not too bad. Basic Cadet Training is going on here at the Academy right now, so there's about 1300 fledgling fourth class cadets running around here makin all kinds of racket and after three weeks of it, it's starting to get old already.

I keep hollerin at 'em to git off my yard, pipe down, and quit makin such a ruckus. (obviously I'm channeling Cincy today) :blink:

Damn!! That's rydiculous!!