ESPN TE ranking

Bills #30

Saints #31

Falcons #32

fins 27

jests 18

cheaters* 15

Starter and seven-year veteran Robert Royal has had the two best seasons of his career since coming to Buffalo. Royal has average size with above-average athletic ability, and his straight-line speed and quickness make him a solid short-to-intermediate route-runner. He isn't an explosive player but has developed his receiving skills with his blocking. The Bills have lost Kevin Everett (neck injury) and Michael Gaines (free agency) since the beginning of last season, but the front office has done a nice job of acquiring a big body in Courtney Anderson and an athletic rookie in Derek Fine. Both Anderson and Fine are one-dimensional, however, so Royal will have to carry the load.

Bills #30

Saints #31

Falcons #32

fins 27

jests 18

cheaters* 15

At first I thought how the heck are the Bills better than Atlanta, then I remembered Crumpler going to the Titans. What a huge loss for the ATL! I think by the end of the season our TE's will rank around 24 or 25.

At first I thought how the heck are the Bills better than Atlanta, then I remembered Crumpler going to the Titans. What a huge loss for the ATL! I think by the end of the season our TE's will rank around 24 or 25.

I find your avatar photo to be the perfect compliment to a discussion about tight ends.