Travis will start in healthy -say Mularkey

millbank

Willis won't touch the ball if Travis is playing.  Travis won't take himself out of games for Willis to get carries, yesterday you saw why.

74825[/snapback]

you are right with the fact that travis won't take himself out of the games. but, mularkey and clements need to act on that asap if there is an issue there.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

They have had 4 games prior to yesterday to act on it, they haven't.

Willis is the best back on this team, get rid of Travis NOW.

74839[/snapback]

Remember when we all got excited over Rob Johnson's single game against the Colts?

I'm not saying Willis will have an RJ-like career, but I do want to stress the importance of not rushing to conclusions based on any single game.

Let's continue to start Henry but extend McGahee's playing time and see what comes of it, OK?

Most of you fools on this board are so fickle; if Henry had played that game yesterday with the same results, then you would be calling for Mcgahee to sit a little while longer until he gets his full ability back.

Don't forget what Henry has done for this team the last two years.

We're 1-4. The last two years means absolutely nothing. The NFL is a "What have you done for me lately" league.

Start Willis.

74871[/snapback]

That's right, we are 1-4. Travis isn't going to be here next year, so why not start Willis NOW????

He looked better then Travis has in a year and a half.

Most of you fools on this board are so fickle; if Henry had played that game yesterday with the same results, then you would be calling for Mcgahee to sit a little while longer until he gets his full ability back.

74866[/snapback]

what is our record over the past two years?

Read my above post.

Maybe WM = RJ?  :w00t:

74864[/snapback]

I dont think so. RJ did two things well. He was a great passer, and he could run. That said, he didn't seem to have a head for the game. He would get brain freeze. Think about it.....why is a guy with that much talent jobless?

Travis can run. Period. He has problems in many other important areas of the running back position. Will you concede this? He cannot/will not block. He is a lousy receiver. He is a character risk. He runs incorrect patterns.

WM seems to be a complete back, and he is just getting started. Give him a chance, no? :blink:

74866[/snapback]

Um...those weren't Henry's results, they were Willis'. Bill's results with Henry 0-4. Who's the fool here?

They already have. This is a message board for those suffering from bipolar disorder and Alzheimer's - oh, and who also happen to be Bills football fans.

74880[/snapback]

Want to go back 2 years? Then, he also fumbled. The guy is an inept, incomplete football player who can run, but not very fast.