Okay....I've had enough!!!!!!!!&#3

Nervous Guy

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What the hell is this supposed to signify?

!!!!!!!!

What the fug is exclamation to the Lth power? Must be some sort of nerdiness. Why is this in the thread title? Is anyone else ticked off by needless keystrokes like this? You know what it is? I'll tell you what it is, it's friggin ridiculous, that's what it is.

What the hell is this supposed to signify?

What the fug is exclamation to the Lth power? Must be some sort of nerdiness. Why is this in the thread title? Is anyone else ticked off by needless keystrokes like this? You know what it is? I'll tell you what it is, it's friggin ridiculous, that's what it is.

Surely you recognize that as the symbol for the Inner Circle.

Oh wait... <_<

<_< that would defeat the purpose

But I can tell you this....noone gets their nickers in a wad over simple spelling errors. Humph!

That's HARUMPH you imbecile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW now that Annie has arrived it's truley like a reunion of the old fogies.

That's HARUMPH you imbecile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW now that Annie has arrived it's truley like a reunion of the old fogies.

You HARUMPH, I Humph (1 syllable, takes less effort) and it truly not an old foggy reunion without Annie.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's f-o-g-y....fogy.....not f-o-g-g-y....that's "filled or abounding with fog, or watery exhalations; misty", not the generic term for a dull old person; a person behind the times, over-conservative, or slow. <_<:D

<_< that would defeat the purpose

But I can tell you this....noone gets their nickers in a wad over simple spelling errors. Humph!

Knickers

And I thought NG was the head of the circle jerks. Him, tbone, ice, scott, myself included of course.