Okay....I've had enough!!!!!!!!&#3

Nervous Guy

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously?

It's either done intentionally or accidentally, but either way it's because most folks pronounce the word REE-diculous and not RI-diculous.

Get over it.

yes seriously.

Seriously? those two possiblities never occured to me.

I'll never be okay with that and I refuse to get over it.

I've seen numerous posts lately containing the same thing that is now really pissing me off.......It's friggin spelled "ridiculous"....not "rediculous"......WTF!!!

i hear ya...i have a similar peeve about the millions that do not know or understand the difference between dominate (verb) and dominant (adjective). If i hear that the bills are going to be a dominate defense this year one more time, i may flip out.

I suppose your complaint takes precedence however. Lets stick with the spelling basics before we more to much more complicated topics like grammar.

On second thought, i'm guessing that our defense not being dominate is why we continue to loose games.

i hear ya...i have a similar peeve about the millions that do not know or understand the difference between dominate (verb) and dominant (adjective). If i hear that the bills are going to be a dominate defense this year one more time, i may flip out.

I suppose your complaint takes precedence however. Lets stick with the spelling basics before we more to much more complicated topics like grammar.

On second thought, i'm guessing that our defense not being dominate is why we continue to loose games.

sigh...sometimes I'm afraid I relate too much with Andy Rooney...perhaps I should trim my eyebrows.