Thought this only happend at Christmas

plenzmd1

so I get this email from CircuitCity today.

Hurry! Outlet Blowout & back-to-school specials end Saturday Circuit City.

Just so ya'll know, I live in Richmond so try to buy at CC as much as I can as long as the price is somewhat close.

Crimminy, seems like the kids just got out. Now I get some states go back maybe mid August, but christs sakes Pooj tell them to hire Martin Agency or something. I ain't buying back to school specials are ending on July 12!

so I get this email from CircuitCity today.

Hurry! Outlet Blowout & back-to-school specials end Saturday Circuit City.

Just so ya'll know, I live in Richmond so try to buy at CC as much as I can as long as the price is somewhat close.

Crimminy, seems like the kids just got out. Now I get some states go back maybe mid August, but christs sakes Pooj tell them to hire Martin Agency or something. I ain't buying back to school specials are ending on July 12!

Summer school? Does that still exist? <_<

Summer school? Does that still exist? <_<

It may Cinci, but not for my two geniuses :lol::beer:

BTW, OT but the boy had a great second half of the year in school. Even got a 4 in math, (out of 4) and they hate to give 4s in the lower school. Maybe two 4s are given in a class. See, better living thru chemistry is not just a platitude :D:beer:

It may Cinci, but not for my two geniuses :D:lol:

BTW, OT but the boy had a great second half of the year in school. Even got a 4 in math, (out of 4) and they hate to give 4s in the lower school. Maybe two 4s are given in a class. See, better living thru chemistry is not just a platitude <_<:beer:

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. :beer: