at the risk of losing my man card..just got back from hootie....

The Poojer

as is the case with my weird al thread, have seen hootie in concert for the past couple years and also their monday after the masters tourney in myrtle.....they are really good to see live, they put on a good show, and holy crap do they attract the good lookers.....i would not be surprised if Darius is the next celeb to come out of the closet....not that there is anything wrong with that....but they are a great band to see live

as is the case with my weird al thread, have seen hootie in concert for the past couple years and also their monday after the masters tourney in myrtle.....they are really good to see live, they put on a good show, and holy crap do they attract the good lookers.....i would not be surprised if Darius is the next celeb to come out of the closet....not that there is anything wrong with that....but they are a great band to see live

I never cared for hootie and the blowfish much. I would definitely be more interested in the hotties in the crowd than the show.

Besides, the guy is a huge Dolphins fan. <_< Darius was a guest fill-in on Mike and Mike in the morning last week. He said that under Parcells, the phins will go 8-8 this season and make the playoffs next year. :D:lol: Gimme summa what he's smokin'.

Really? Hootie and the Blowfish still tour? The reason I question is that I listen to country music almost exclusively and he has made his way onto the country channels as a solo artist. Pretty good tune he's got on there now.

They were at Buffalo Rocks the Harbor a few years ago. I didn't enjoy the show that much. They really went country and that's music I never could get into. Of course they played all the old school favorites for the finale, which received the loudest applause. And I definitely agree with the closet comment.

I am hoping to see Maroon 5 on the 25th, as they open for counting crows.

I like hootie. Friends of mine that have seen their concerts say they put on a good show.

I'm going to see Maroon 5 on 7/26. Now there's a lil' hottie for ya....err.....me! <_<

Nah, you don't lose the card for Hootie, you might age yourself since they seem to be more popular with the older crowd though (more like an adult contemporary crowd)

Now Maroon 5 you would if you are there for the music, and not to pick up the girls that will be depressed that the lead singer passes them over.

It could be much worse, you could be listening to the Abba Station on Satellite radio and telling everyone about it. I believe thats automatic suspension of the man card, and immediate sex change for that one

When Hootie first broke on the scene, I won two tickets and took the wife to their concert. I was pleasantly surprised. They did some outstanding covers. Over the course of the next several months, their songs were all overplayed and everyone grew tired of them. But I've always cut them a break because of that live show.

I'm headed to Counting Crows/Maroon 5/Augustana in August. I love Counting Crows and go see them every chance I get. I actually saw Maroon 5 at a free show at the Final Four in Atlanta. They were better than average.