OT- Animated Avatar

rpmfla

I saw this animated avatar here that had a PC window with the X (to close it) and a guy came along and poked the X until it eventually fell on his head. I thought it was cool and meant to download it but never got around to it. Sorry for the way off topic post here but I am pretty sure this is where I saw it. Could whoever had it please let me know where I can find it?

I saw this animated avatar here that had a PC window with the X (to close it) and a guy came along and poked the X until it eventually fell on his head. I thought it was cool and meant to download it but never got around to it. Sorry for the way off topic post here but I am pretty sure this is where I saw it. Could whoever had it please let me know where I can find it?

74745[/snapback]

I never had it as an avatar, because the file size is too big for TBD, but if you want to use it elsewhere:

http://i.myspace.com/22/02/2512022/16403628_s.gif

by the way, that isnt an X to close the window - its the red X you often times see when either a picture doesnt exist anymore, or it is blocked by a firewall or antivirus software, but you get the idea.