Development in JonBenet Ramsey case

Beerball

Rich or poor I think its wrong to make a 3 year old dress up like a tramp. But that's just me.

I agree with this. These people are one step below child molestors.

IIRC, the other really big story, around that time, was an unusually high number of shark attacks on humans...

LOL! I had totally forgotten about that. The media was obsessed with the shark attacks that summer.

Friggin' Gary Condit....what a tool. He was probably dancing like a Palestinian terrorist on 9-11.

Interesting you mention that. I'd heard sordid rumors that they whored-her out and that her death was an "encounter" gone wrong, accidentally. I don't know if it's true but nothing surprises me anymore.

Sure, and the evidence that a man (possibly two) had entered the house by the window to the room she was killed in is conveniently ignored in such speculation (mind you the boulder police managed to ignore this, and a host of other evidence (evidence of Tazer use, discarded rope from the intruder(s))).

The whored-out daughter rumour is a bit of horrible libel by those who know stevestojan about the case.

The investigation (if you could call it that) by the police in this one is pretty much the perfect example on how not to investigate a crime.

The really awful thing about this case is whilst the Boulder Police were busy ramping up their imaginary case against the Ramseys over all these years is that by doing so the perpetrators of this crime will have gone on and done many other truly horrendous acts in the time since.

As for the child beauty pagents. Weird. A little disturbing. Considering the mothers background as a beauty queen not entirely surprising. Lots of people live their lives through their children, even from a very early age. Certainly nowhere near 'one step below child molesters'.

Sure, and the evidence that a man (possibly two) had entered the house by the window to the room she was killed in is conveniently ignored in such speculation (mind you the boulder police managed to ignore this, and a host of other evidence (evidence of Tazer use, discarded rope from the intruder(s))).

The whored-out daughter rumour is a bit of horrible libel by those who know stevestojan about the case.

The investigation (if you could call it that) by the police in this one is pretty much the perfect example on how not to investigate a crime.

The really awful thing about this case is whilst the Boulder Police were busy ramping up their imaginary case against the Ramseys over all these years is that by doing so the perpetrators of this crime will have gone on and done many other truly horrendous acts in the time since.

As for the child beauty pagents. Weird. A little disturbing. Considering the mothers background as a beauty queen not entirely surprising. Lots of people live their lives through their children, even from a very early age. Certainly nowhere near 'one step below child molesters'.

What struck me as odd about the murder is that the murderer wrote a ransom note, yet killed her. And in the ransom note, it asked for $118,000. That happened to be the exact amount of a bonus that John Ramsey received earlier in the year. There is no way that was a coincidence.