Development in JonBenet Ramsey case

Beerball

That explains the sound I heard a couple hours ago, thousands of Colorado TVs being turned off simultaneously when this "news" story hit the air waves.

How 'bout letting us know when they actually DO find the killer instead? So that's two down and millions left as possible suspects I guess?

That explains the sound I heard a couple hours ago, thousands of Colorado TVs being turned off simultaneously when this "news" story hit the air waves.

How 'bout letting us know when they actually DO find the killer instead? So that's two down and millions left as possible suspects I guess?

Three down.

Oh yeah, you mean that wackadoo from Singapore, Malaysia or Thailand? Yeah him too, he's clear in this one I guess.

No. Mom, dad and her brother. The brother was my likely suspect. I know I wanted to kill my little sister many times.

Oh fer cryin' out loud.....

What's new on the Natalie Holloway case? :lol:

That update will come after we hear the latest on the Chandra Levy case and right before O.J. reveals the "real killers."

Update: Geraldo has breaking news on Capone's vault. Seems it's still empty.

That update will come after we hear the latest on the Chandra Levy case and right before O.J. reveals the "real killers."

Gary Condit -- where are they now?

Update: Geraldo has breaking news on Capone's vault. Seems it's still empty.

:lol:

I remember watching that!

Gary Condit -- where are they now?

:lol:

I remember watching that!

Condit just had his case charging Dominic Dunne with slander thrown out of court. An article said that he had moved from the CA Central Valley to Arizona and ran two Baskin-Robbins stores. He failed in that and the company took back the franchises.

I'll admit it, I'm shocked. I had those people pegged this whole time.

Hmmph... They're still likely the proximate cause, dressing their baby up like a whore... but that's just the opinion of one a$shole.

Interesting you mention that. I'd heard sordid rumors that they whored-her out and that her death was an "encounter" gone wrong, accidentally. I don't know if it's true but nothing surprises me anymore.

I don't know if it's true but nothing surprises me anymore.

Doesn't matter. The media will make $$$ off it somehow, given that a large segment of society has nothing better to do than tear other people (usually clebs and the rich) down though innuendo to feel better about their own situations...

Doesn't matter. The media will make $$$ off it somehow, given that a large segment of society has nothing better to do than tear other people (usually clebs and the rich) down though innuendo to feel better about their own situations...

Rich or poor I think its wrong to make a 3 year old dress up like a tramp. But that's just me.

Condit just had his case charging Dominic Dunne with slander thrown out of court. An article said that he had moved from the CA Central Valley to Arizona and ran two Baskin-Robbins stores. He failed in that and the company took back the franchises.

Interesting note about the Condit/ Chandra Levy thing. It hit it's peak in media airtime on Sept. 10, 2001. It was the "HOT" story. The next day after 9/11 ....we rarely heard about again.

Interesting note about the Condit/ Chandra Levy thing. It hit it's peak in media airtime on Sept. 10, 2001. It was the "HOT" story. The next day after 9/11 ....we rarely heard about again.

IIRC, the other really big story, around that time, was an unusually high number of shark attacks on humans...