Anybody ever read 'Fever Pitch' by Nick Hornby

I picked up this book to read while on vacation because I have liked some of the movies based on his books (High Fidelity, About a Boy), and his bood 'A Long Way Down'. It is autobiographical and details his fanatacism for his english soccer team Arsenal that developed from the time he was a boy.

I must tell you, there were a lot of things that were similar to being a Bills fan and touched close to home, and was very funny. If any of you are interested in reading anything longer than the post on this board, I would highly recommend it. :unsure:

I read Fever Pitch after sitting with the ultras watching an Arsenal-Fullham match. Great book! A Bills fan can definitely relate to his passion for Arsenal, and the heartbreak he has suffered. I read that the movie version they make him a Red Sox fan instead of Arsenal. WTF? High Fidelty was another great book! :unsure:

I read Fever Pitch after sitting with the ultras watching an Arsenal-Fullham match. Great book! A Bills fan can definitely relate to his passion for Arsenal, and the heartbreak he has suffered. I read that the movie version they make him a Red Sox fan instead of Arsenal. WTF? High Fidelty was another great book! :lol:

And starred "giggling" Jimmy Fallon. 'Nuff said.