This Ravens game will tell us if our offense

nodnarb

While it was nice to get a win, it was still only a 7 point win, and 13-13 game offensively, although we did have that last score in the bag before Mularky wisely decided to not even bother snapping it. And it came against the last place team...

The Ravens are stacked on D. If our line can hold them to 2 sacks and one turnover, I like our chances. The Ravens offense shouldn't scare anyone. I hope Gray pulls out the smoke and mirrors for Boller. He's a guy that can lose a game all by himself.

By the way, does anyone else find it curious that the Raven's front office is so amazingly good at drafting/finding great players at every position EXCEPT QB and WR? Travis Taylor? Chris Redman? Kyle Boller?

I'm not sold on the fact that beating the Ravens is a litmus test any more than beating Miami served the same purpose. I say this strictly based on the fact that two major contributing parts of their offense...Lewis and Heap...are out. That said, I AM confident we can beat them because of these reasons, and it will only help us do something we haven't done in a while; remember what it feels like to win.

This is coupled with the fact that we did a good job closing the deal yesterday by not killing ourselves on the final drive.

Winning is contagious. It breed confidence.

Regarding their choices in QBs, I can only suggest that they managed to win a SB with Dilfer NOT losing games. They are probably convinced you don't need a superstar QB to succeed, so why pay for one?

Regarding their choices in QBs, I can only suggest that they managed to win a SB with Dilfer NOT losing games. They are probably convinced you don't need a superstar QB to succeed, so why pay for one?

74727[/snapback]

But they did, only Elvis Grbac was a disaster. :w00t:

To their credit, they cut their losses & moved on.

But they did, only Elvis Grbac was a disaster. :w00t:

To their credit, they cut their losses & moved on.

74735[/snapback]

And they traded up in the first round to grab Boller, a questionable and risky move (much like TD's move to nab Losman, but unlike Boller, Losman's no flop, right? :blink: )