Night Practice ticket details

The Buffalo Bills will announce today that tickets will be made available for the first two night

practices during the Verizon Wireless Training Camp at St. John Fisher College in Rochester

beginning Friday, July 11th at 9:00 a.m. Tickets for all night practices are complimentary.

Tickets are available for the July 29 and July 31 night practices at www.buffalobills.com,

www.ticketmaster.com and Western and Central New York Ticketmaster locations. A list is available at

ticketmaster.com by searching 'ticketmaster outlets' or clicking on 'Retail Locations'.

For fans ordering tickets on the web there will be a $1.75 per order/print at home fee. Each ticket

will be scanned at the entrance to the camp and no duplicate tickets will be allowed entry. Ticket

orders for the night practices are limited to six (6) per person.

Promotions on July 29th include a chance for Bills fans to sample great products from Tim Horton's.

Samples will be given out in the Dorsey Parking Lot located outside of the Bills Merchandise Tent.

In addition, as a long standing partner of the Bills, M&T Bank will staff a booth and supply an ATM

for fans attending training camp. Fans may obtain information on the many products and services

offered by M&T, the official bank of the Bills. Fans who open a new checking account will receive a

free Bills white panel football while supplies last. Bills giveaways and raffle sign-ups will also

be available for anyone who visits the booth.

Ticket availability for the final five night practices on Tuesday, August 5, Thursday, August 7,

Monday, August 11, Sunday, August 17, and Tuesday, August 19 will be announced each Tuesday

beginning July 15 and ending on August 5. Tickets will be made available on each Friday following

the Tuesday announcement through various Bills partners Verizon Wireless, Allstate Insurance,

Anheuser-Busch, and Tops Friendly Markets.

In addition, all of the daytime practices that are open to the public do not require tickets. For a

complete listing of the training camp practice schedule and more information please visit the

Buffalo Bills Verizon Wireless Training Camp page on Buffalobills.com.

For us out-of-towners, I look forward to the training camp pictures from Andy, who goes by macnmotion here on TSW.

His pics are high quality and always make me feel like I'm in Pittsford. :rolleyes:

Andy, if you're out there, load up the ol' Brownie and send pictures pronto!

I got 2 for the Tuesday night, the wife and I will be in Niagara area on holidays so I will check it out. Another bonus is I can pick up a couple of jugs of Anchor Bar suicide while I'm in the area.

GO BILLS!

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone need some for Tuesday night? I'll be in Buffalo Monday afternoon, and Rochester (actually Webster) during the day Tuesday.

I'm wondering if anyone dealt with an Allstate sales pitch to get tickets yesterday...