Ticket/Hotel Packages for Bills-Steelers in Toronto

So I checked out the Royal York link & their "All Inclusive" package, expecting it to include tix, maybe even a 'happy ending' - but no, nuthin' but a room.

Oh yeah...they throw in some eggs & Canadien [sic] bacon, all for just for $209 a night! :thumbsup:

So I checked out the Royal York link & their "All Inclusive" package, expecting it to include tix, maybe even a 'happy ending' - but no, nuthin' but a room.

Oh yeah...they throw in some eggs & Canadien [sic] bacon, all for just for $209 a night! :thumbsup:

That's their normal rate. Once you select a room, it takes you to the ticket choices -- $140 for a 100-level end zone seat to a preseason game.

Thanks anyway ...

That's their normal rate. Once you select a room, it takes you to the ticket choices -- $140 for a 100-level end zone seat to a preseason game.

Thanks anyway ...

Oh - thanks, Lori. I guess they must have charged me their abnormal rate the last five times I stayed there - it was a bit higher than $209. :unsure:

(So they are 'offering' the basic rack rates, pus the option to pay $140 for a preseason game???? You got that right - thanks anyway!)