Wow, Where to start with this gem?

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's officially obtained Molson status in my book. This thread is a classic! <_<

He's getting close.

I'm still waiting for an explanation of "working families". My wife and I both have jobs. Does that make us a "working family"? If so, I'd like to know how exactly Obama is going to help me.

He's getting close.

I'm still waiting for an explanation of "working families". My wife and I both have jobs. Does that make us a "working family"? If so, I'd like to know how exactly Obama is going to help me.

According to Obama, once you're officially 'rich' you're no longer qualified as a 'working family' and can expect no miracles from him. In fact, you're going to be the source of the 'miracles'. <_<

According to Obama, once you're officially 'rich' you're no longer qualified as a 'working family' and can expect no miracles from him. In fact, you're going to be the source of the 'miracles'. <_<

Is this true pBills? Do I not qualify as a "working family"? Does this mean I can stay in bed tomorrow?

Is this true pBills? Do I not qualify as a "working family"? Does this mean I can stay in bed tomorrow?

Are you officially "rich"? If so good for you. If you want clarification on his policies you may want to write his campaign.

I look for candidates that represent the middle-class or the blue-collar working family. In general, Labor.

IT, makes sense to me. I love IT people. <_<

I was at least expecting an attack on me for something like: 'not having a political background'. Instead, we get this gem, where pBills has single-handedly managed to judge anyone who works in IT after spending the first half of this thread complaining and whining about being judged.

Pretty easy to understand you do not have a political background. Plus 99% of the IT people I know have some sort of mental issue. Whoops, I must be stooping down to the level of this board by judging you.

Are you officially "rich"? If so good for you. If you want clarification on his policies you may want to write his campaign.

I look for candidates that represent the middle-class or the blue-collar working family. In general, Labor.

I didn't know there was an official threashold for "rich". Would you care to share it?

I'm not interested in his campaign, I'm asking you. I am not a "working family"?

Before you said you were for people who were for labor, by which I assume you mean organized and non-organized laborers--a big umbrella. Are you including the non-labor middle class in the people you support?

Pretty easy to understand you do not have a political background.

Here's the real attack I was expecting, from the very person whining about people not knowing him.

Guess what? You - again - don't have a clue.

I've worked on plenty of campaigns, have a poly sci degree, and worked on projects developing campaign strategies with paid strategists from presidential campaigns.

Here's the real attack I was expecting, from the very person whining about people not knowing him.

Guess what? You - again - don't have a clue.

I've worked on plenty of campaigns, have a poly sci degree, and worked on projects developing campaign strategies with paid strategists from presidential campaigns.

I am VERY impressed. <_< Do you develop the strategies or just make them work using the IT skills? Hope that did come across as nasty - just curious what your position was? Writer, Account Executive, Director, online strategies, etc., etc.??

Let me guess republican side?

Before you said you were for people who were for labor, by which I assume you mean organized and non-organized laborers--a big umbrella. Are you including the non-labor middle class in the people you support?

I support all blue-collar workers. They do not have to be unionized. These people can also be skilled or non-skilled workers. Can cover a range of jobs from manufacturing, mechanical work and repair to law enforcement.

I support all blue-collar workers. They do not have to be unionized. These people can also be skilled or non-skilled workers. Can cover a range of jobs from manufacturing, mechanical work and repair to law enforcement.

Sucks to be a worker in the service industry, right?

I am VERY impressed. <_< Do you develop the strategies or just make them work using the IT skills? Hope that did come across as nasty - just curious what your position was? Writer, Account Executive, Director, online strategies, etc., etc.??

Did a few things (demographics targeting, direct-mail advertising, some software scripting)

Let me guess republican side?

Both, actually, but the 'larger' race was on the Republican side.

Now that I've played your distractions game, and allowed you to attempt to thoroughly attack me instead of focusing on the real issues (catch the irony?), how about explaining in a logical fashion why voting for a 3rd party is not the first step to shaking up the two major parties.

Care to explain how a manufacturing enviornment exists with only blue collar workers?

And I'm still waiting for my answer on my status as a "working family". And the definition of "rich".

Did a few things (demographics targeting, direct-mail advertising, some software scripting)

Both, actually, but the 'larger' race was on the Republican side.

Very good. I have gone through most of that as well. Obviously Democrat side.

Care to explain how a manufacturing enviornment exists with only blue collar workers?

And I'm still waiting for my answer on my status as a "working family". And the definition of "rich".

Since you are going to be a pest. I believe Obama's classification of "rich" is households that make $250K+ If you make over that, congrats. The manufacturing environment like others obviously have both white collar and blue collar workers.