Wow, Where to start with this gem?

Maybe your third party candidate?

Let me spell it out for you:

If either Obama or McCain get elected, America's !@#$ed. You even said it yourself that a huge problem is the excessive spending in Government today - and neither one are promising to fix it. Neither one are going to do anything for the American people.

Voting for either one of those two douchebags is throwing your vote away. Voting for the 3rd party candidate at least rejects the political agenda that they both have. It does way more than voting for the old guard.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If either Obama or McCain get elected, America's !@#$ed. You even said it yourself that a huge problem is the excessive spending in Government today - and neither one are promising to fix it. Neither one are going to do anything for the American people.

Voting for either one of those two douchebags is throwing your vote away. Voting for the 3rd party candidate at least rejects the political agenda that they both have. It does way more than voting for the old guard.

Stop it! You're killing me!! <_<

No arguing...

You know... thank you for enlightening me. I truly appreciate your opinion. I hope that a third party candidate or candidate of your choice (I will follow your lead) will some day get elected because they will not be involved with "excessive" spending. I will use my vote wisely and vote for the one that has no chance of winning and that will fade into nothing (until the next election) instead of the candidate that may deal with the issues that I care about during their term as President.

Again, thank you for your time and effort. I look forward to more posts of wisdom.

instead of the candidate that may deal with the issues that I care about during their term as President.

"In a way, the world-view of the Party imposed itself most successfully on people incapable of understanding it. They could be made to accept the most flagrant violations of reality, because they never fully grasped the enormity of what was demanded of them, and were not sufficiently interested in public events to notice what was happening. By lack of understanding they remained sane. They simply swallowed everything, and what they swallowed did them no harm, because it left no residue behind, just as a grain of corn will pass undigested through the body of a bird."

"In a way, the world-view of the Party imposed itself most successfully on people incapable of understanding it. They could be made to accept the most flagrant violations of reality, because they never fully grasped the enormity of what was demanded of them, and were not sufficiently interested in public events to notice what was happening. By lack of understanding they remained sane. They simply swallowed everything, and what they swallowed did them no harm, because it left no residue behind, just as a grain of corn will pass undigested through the body of a bird."

Thank you for the lovely quote. I will print that out right now and place it on my office door and underneath the signature line in my email.

Too bad it won't help you understand it.

Hopefully one day, ONE DAY I will be as wise as you. I do strive for that. What do you do for living by the way? I may attempt a change in my career as well.

You know... thank you for enlightening me. I truly appreciate your opinion. I hope that a third party candidate or candidate of your choice (I will follow your lead) will some day get elected because they will not be involved with "excessive" spending. I will use my vote wisely and vote for the one that has no chance of winning and that will fade into nothing (until the next election) instead of the candidate that may deal with the issues that I care about during their term as President.

So you vote for the candidate who you think may win. How very principled of you. Some of us here will vote for the candidate we think is best.

So you vote for the candidate who you think may win. How very principled of you. Some of us here will vote for the candidate we think is best.

I vote for the Candidate who I like, who I think is best. Of course they may win, they may lose.

I vote for the Candidate who I like, who I think is best. Of course they may win, they may lose.

But didn't you just say you wouldn't vote for someone if you thought they had no chance of winning? Does this mean you only think a candidate is "best" if he/she can win?

Hopefully one day, ONE DAY I will be as wise as you. I do strive for that. What do you do for living by the way? I may attempt a change in my career as well.

I love these posts that are complete sarcasm and have no argument.

Lets play the "juxtapose pBills quotes" game. We'll limit it to posts from July. First, lets juxtapose that post (and the past few posts) with:

Another genius post. Come to expect things like that from you.

Part 2:

Let me ask you this. How does this country start pay off the deficit? Unfortunately due to ridiculous spending the tax payer will most likely have to pay off a large amount of this. Also, companies are laying off more and more with the Bush tax cuts. 62,000 lost their job last month? Companies are also heading out the U.S. at a ridiculous rate - that too has to stop or hopefully be slowed down.

I believe that Obama is the best candidate for working-class Americans. That is why I am backing him.

Part 3:

You know me from my posts. wallbash.gif wallbash.gif Again, you know nothing about me.

I used to be an Independent. I am now a registered Democrat and have been for some time - I know, shocker.

Part 4:

I understand spending will happen with both parties. I am hoping that it will at least be done on the right items... goes back to watching where the money is going. Both parties have to fiscally responsible.

Spending is the problem... funny that's first time I have heard anyone say that towards the democrats in the last 7-1/2 years. Republicans have had some serious spending issues for a while now.

Part 5:

Wow, another brilliant post. What a douche.

I do love how I have to justify my position, my beliefs all of the time. Yet, we have people here that just simply B word and moan about the system but have no ideas on how to change it. It's always, "I hate having a two party system" "Both candidates suck" etc., etc. Then they feel as though they have the right to bash someone because they differ from them. In my case, calling me a lemming because I do not follow their beliefs. They make those statements because they THINK they know based on a message board. Fact is they know nothing about me. That is complete and utter BS.

^^Reached the number of allowed quoted blocks of text, so the next part will have to be without it:

Part 6:

pBills:

pBills:

I will use my vote wisely and vote for the one that has no chance of winning and that will fade into nothing (until the next election) instead of the candidate that may deal with the issues that I care about during their term as President.

Ahhh Bluefire you are quite the witty one. Yes, you caught me. I can be a bit nasty at times... with comment such as "What a douche". Obviously, something I have to work on. In my defense though I was also responding to nasty posts.

By the way, what do you do for a living by the way? I am curious to know.

Part 6:

pBills:

pBills:

I will use my vote wisely and vote for the one that has no chance of winning and that will fade into nothing (until the next election) instead of the candidate that may deal with the issues that I care about during their term as President.

Obviously, you have to work on understanding sarcasm. We all have our issues I guess. Nice spin job by the way. <_<

Obviously, you have to work on understanding sarcasm. We all have our issues I guess. Nice spin job by the way. <_<

Totally, completely, and utterly missed the point of that juxtaposition. :D

I suggest reading John Adams' or SnR's posts for help.

Totally, completely, and utterly missed the point of that juxtaposition. <_<

I suggest reading John Adams' or SnR's posts for help.

Avoiding the question.. it's ok. No one here is going to judge you for your career.

Avoiding the question.. it's ok. No one here is going to judge you for your career.

I'm worried about people judging me? <_<

Juxtaposition time:

Seriously quit acting like you know me or anything about me. You know nothing.