Kevin Everett's fund raiser

Well I must confess that seeing Kevin walking in person brought me to tears. He is one of the nicest men you could ever meet. (Kind generous and giving) He signed a mini helmet for our tailgate fundraiser.

The first event I went to was out under tents at the Brierwood Country Club. There were three 32 ft tables of auction items. Some items had buy it now options and in the first 15 minutes from the start a $900 signed Michael Jordan jersey was gone. The tailgate was attended by several guest and celebrities. The rocket was on hand both days, Butch Rolles really had me fooled with his dreads and sun glasses he looked like he was 25 years old. It wasn't until he took them off that I knew who he was. Kevin's whole family was in attendance including his lovely new wife. I believe they raised over $100,000 Sunday

Monday I had the duty of overseeing the 11th hole on the course with my sister. It was my first time on a golf course. The hole was the official foursome picture hole and their chance to win a brand new Caddy with $5000(for gas) if they got a hole in one. We got to meet all the golfers and the celebrities. Butch, Rocket, Kelly and the BUS from football the Bus came the closest to the car. He drove it to 3 yds from the pin. It had a huge water hole and two large sand traps. It was a par 3 - 175 he used a 8 iron.( for you golfers) There were several Sabres golfing but I'm not a hockey fan so all I remember is one was from the French connection(Renne Robar ?) and a current player nice looking dirty blonde his last name was like Pette and I think he was on the news rencently because of a contract that has to be signed. I wish I had a list but all the golfers had a wonderful time. Several Jills and Jills alumni.

We did not stay for the Dinner, speeches, awards and auction.

Paille was the Sabre