Whitner's Guarantee

Guest dog14787
When the Bills get done with New England this year, Belichik will leave the field with his head hung singing to himself:

Trent sure throws a mean football!

Trent is a football wizard it's got to be a twist!

A football wizard has such a supple wrrriiiiiist...

Bottom line, ya heard it here first, Trent Edwards will make the Pro Bowl this year.

and one day :PThe holy Trent will do what no man has done before, bring a championship home to Buffalo.

Ya heard it here first :lol:

I'm sorry to hear you have zero confidence in the Buffalo Bills. :lol:

The Buffalo Bills will make the playoffs this year. Not only that, I expect them to split or sweep the Pats. :P

Didn't I just say I fully expect them to be in 2nd place in the East and challenging for a Wild Card spot? I think that's pretty confident, all things considered.

As for the Pats, the team we have beaten once since 2000 (when Milloy hand delivered their playbook to Gregg Williams) I am excited that we will go 2-0 against the team that lost 1 game last year. If that happens, then you're probably right, we will make the playoffs.

And Cotton says Trent to the Pro Bowl, huh? Wow, the guarantees are coming hot and heavy now. Let me try....I guarantee no NFL player gets arrested this coming season.

Well the way I see it either Donte will be correct, we'll make the playoffs and we'll be excited as heck since our player/s guaranteed a spot and then kept their word.

Or we miss the playoffs again. If Donte and all the other players are going to play their hardest, are really excited about this team, and feel like they are going to win more games this year then I think based on that mentality alone they'll play better whether consciously aware of it or not.

Besides, really, what do they have to lose making a guarantee like this?